Chapter 4

(Y/N's Pov.)
Moving my hips to the sound of his moaning makes me feel like I'm in control. Makes me feel, happy. Seeing his eyes roll into the back of his head makes me feel like I'm doing something right. The warm cum of his dripping into me, and my own running down my legs is what feels the best. Or him randomly slamming into me. I love it so much. I love HIM so much. The best thing about dating the fire hashira, he's always so warm and he rails me so well..

----------------------------🔥-------------------------

You slip yourself up and down, running your hands up and down his body. Feeling his abs, a dreamy body. You move your hips front to back, the top of his dick hitting the top of your womb and moving forwards to backwards and over again. You look over at him to see his face, he's red and moaning. He loves it .. what's better than feeling in control? Since he can't slam into you, might as well do it yourself, right? You pull your hips up to the top of his tip slowly and immediately slam yourself down. Seeing his mouth open wide and loud moans escape. It feels great for you as well.

He reaches his hand up and puts his hand on your throat, squeezing gently. "You like that, don't you, little slut? God you feel amazing." He groans. "God I-i can't do this.." He pushes you over onto your stomach and pounds you from behind. He continued thrusting, even faster. He runs his hands up and down your naked, warm body. "I bet you liked feeling in control, huh?~" He teased, pushing his ring finger and middle finger into your mouth. Drool runs down your face as he continued hitting your deepest points.

"Fuck! Rengoku~" Your moans are pretty frequent at this point, moaning his name uncontrollably. You can feel every little twitch his dick makes in you. "I'm going to cum very soon .. You don't have a choice but to let me." Kyojuro moaned into your ear. Making you enjoy this all the more. 

He quickens his pace and slams into you. His sticky semen running into you once again. This time, the amount was less than the last time. 

"Did you enjoy yourself?~" He teased you as he pulled himself out waiting for a response. You nodded your head and you feel his tongue slip in-between your legs. Slurping every juice that came out of you. Your grip the sheets begging him to stop. It's overstimulating but you love the feeling of his tongue on your skin. He slaps your ass when he gets up. Leaving you a drooling mess of your own cum. 

He gets up and puts his clothes back on, panting at this point. His face was a bright red. You're a drooling mess on your knees with your ass up in the air with sweat running down your face. 

AUTHORS NOTE!
I hope you enjoy this !!! I updated this quite a bit and im thinking about adding so much more to it, including a story line and more smut scenes. Please leave comments as there very much appreciated !