Six

Chaos Millers Pov

I haven't heard from Levi in three days and it s irritating me. It's my graduation day we're lining up and I haven't seen or heard from him. Which is making me emotional because I wanted him here. Wiping eyes before I cry sighing we sat through our ceremony.

It was time for me to walk the stage and I still didn't see or hear him. Sighing "Chaos Miller," was heard and people clapped for me. As I walked I was about to cry until I saw his corny ass with a camcorder. I smile greeting my diploma and sending him a kiss. Going back to my seat happy that he came.

When it was done I walked outside smiling when I saw him and my guards. Giving everyone a hug standing in front of him I crossed my arms. "You were late," I said tapping my foot. He nod pulling me towards him. "I'm sorry baby the jet had some technical issues had to land two states over. Then drive the rest of the way," he said and I pout. "No call?" I asked. "Dead phone," he said and I rolled my eyes.

But opened my arms for him anyway letting him pick me. "I'm proud of you baby," he said and I smiled. "Ooh this is my son Lewis," looking at the guy I know him from somewhere. Tilting my head to the side "did accuse me of trying to poison you?" I asked making him laugh.

"Yeah that was me," he said and I nod. "Chaos nice to meet you," I said and he took it shaking it. "Hmm your prettier in the light," he said and I made a face "okay," I said. "Come on we'll be here another day or two while they fix the jet," Levi said holding my hand and I smiled.

"I can't wait where we going?" I asked as a guard took my degree and awards out my arms. "Russia," he said and I beamed. "ya tak vzvolnovan pryamo seychas," I said with a slight smirk when I saw the look on his face.
(I'm so excited right now!)

"Where did that come from," he asked. "I've been learning a bit," I said as we get to my car. He opened the door letting me in the passenger side. Lewis got in the back and we drove. "So Chaos what we're you studying?" Lewis asked. " psychology," I said and he nod.

"Ooh I saw you graduated with honors," he said and I nod yes. "Yup and Masters longest four years of my life," I said laughing. "Don't you main six year?" Lewis asked and I shook my head no. "No I started college when I was twenty. I had to save up for it plus books and all of that. Adding room and board etc," I said and he hmm.

"So I guess meeting my dad was little the lottery huh?" He asked "Dostatochno!" Levi said and I tear up a bit. "Umm you can keep my car can you take me home please," I said. "Baby.." Levi started but I shook my head no we're at a red light I grabbing my purse and walked out the car.
(Enough)

Taking a cab home then walking inside crying.

I was already feeling emotional all day and that just made me feel like shit. I took off my clothes and took a hot shower. Washing my face really good then looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red my face puffy. Sighing I walked out the bathroom "I'm in here," I heard.

Walking in to my bed I straddled his lap sobbing. "Shhh baby it's okay," he said rubbing my back rocking me softly. "Do you think I'm only with you for money?" I asked him. "No baby I know that's not true. Don't cry baby I don't know what got into him,"
He said rubbing my back. Laying me on my bed he took off his clothes kissing my face.

Then kissing me down my body before he started to eat me out. "Hmm," I moaned softly. It only took me a few minutes to cum. He came up and kissing me softly before pushing into me. "I'm sorry your day got ruined baby," he said moving in me "I'll deal with it don't worry," he said kissing away my tears.

When we were done he wiped both of us off. He let me lay on him "I don't think I should I go with you to Russia. I don't feel like Lewis is comfortable with me being around. Or our relationship," I said and he huff.

"Lewis is twenty six years old he is a grown man. I've taken care of him his entire life. I'm not giving you up because he wants to be a big baby," he said and I nod. He pulled the cover over us letting me sleep

Levi Petrov's Pov

Kissing her cheek I rest her on the bed tucking her in. I got dressed in some sweatpants and a t shirt. That Chaos bought me saying I need regular clothes. Then I drove to the hotel I dropped Lewis at. Going to his room he had this girl sucking his dick.

"Get dressed and get out," I said her and Lewis put on their clothes. She left Lewis stood and I punched him in his jaw. "If you weren't my son you made her cry like she just did. I would been burying you by now," I said tossing him a towel I saw so he won't drip blood on the floor.

"Explain!" I said he won't look me in my face. "Don't make me punch you again!" I told him seething. "You never looked at my mother they way to look at her," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Lewis you and I both know your mother and I didn't love each other like husband and wife. We were an arrangement a business agreement. That our fathers put in place before we were born. She was a great person and she give me you.

She even had a boyfriend who she was in-love with and died happily. I get that you miss her but that doesn't give you the right to treat Chaos like that," I said looking at him. His jaw clenched "you disrespect her again and you will the type of man your father really is," I said standing shaking my head walking out.