Glory of Love

(I do not own Karate Kid, Cobra Kai, or any of its characters.)

(I do not own the pictures either.)

(Strong and Mature Language use in all of the chapters)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(R/N): Rival's Name

(R/L/N): Rival's Last Name

________________________________________________________________________________

Encino, California

LaRusso Household

Mr. LaRusso's alarm goes off and he wakes up from the couch. Mr. LaRusso's mother comes into the living room.

Lucille: 'gasps' He's alive. I made you some breakfast. Bacon and eggs. I even bought you the Minute Maid because I know you hate the fancy stuff.

Daniel: Thanks, Mom. How's the guest bedroom? You have everything you need?

Lucille: No, no. It's fine. What about you?

Daniel: I--I just--I feel likeI'm coming down a fever. I don't wanna get Amanda sick.

Lucille: A fever?

Mr. LaRusso's mother puts her hand on her son's head and can tell he's lying.

Lucille: Mm. Fever. Right. You might wanna work on that so you can get off the couch.

Daniel: I know. I'm working on it.

Canoga Park, California

Miyagi-Do Dojo

Tristan is leading the warmups while you and Janelle make out with Robby and Sam in the same room. Sam backs away from the kiss. You and Janelle just cuddle.

Sam: Wait. 'chuckles' Shouldn't we all be leading warmups?

Robby: Yeah, but your grandma's staying at the house, so this is the only private time we get.

(Y/N): Man, who you telling? Since my mom became Co-Sensei of Miyagi-Do, I can't get much time in with Janelle.

Janelle: Maybe that's why she joined.

All of you chuckle.

Sam: You know, we're gonna have to tell my parents at some point. It's just not great timing. They're in the middle of a fight.

Robby: So we'll wait for the right time.

Janelle: You guys know how Mr. LaRusso gets. So you better tell him soon.

(Y/N): You might wanna follow Janelle's advice on this one.

You guys continue to make out. After everything that's happened, all of you need a little comfort.

(Timeskip)

North Hollywood, California

LaRusso Auto Group

Mrs. LaRusso walks into her office and sees food. Mr. LaRusso walks into the office and acts surprised.

Daniel: Wow. Is that lunch from Sugar Fish? And look at that. Matcha green tea from Urth Cafe. Someone must have trekked over the hill.

Amanda: Thank you. But I actually...

Daniel: And before you even bring up the inventory statement, I've already taken them off your plate. I finished them an hour ago. So, I don't know about you, but that toro right there is calling my name.