Fire and Ice

(I do not own Karate Kid, Cobra Kai, or any of its characters.)

(I do not own the pictures either.)

(Strong and Mature Language use in all of the chapters)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(R/N): Rival's Name

(R/L/N): Rival's Last Name

________________________________________________________________________________

Reseda, California

South Seas Apartment #20

You were looking up content on Okinawa, Japan, China, and Korea. You are in your room checking out the new Miyagi-Do commercial on your computer.

Daniel: 'on screen' Inner peace...focus...balance. These are just some of the skills that you will master when you join Miyagi-Do Karate. I'm Daniel LaRusso, and before I was the number one auto dealer in the Valley...I was two-time All-Valley Under-18 Champion. Now you can learn the secrets of Okinawan karate, true karate, by joining the Miyagi-Do team. Come join us. Be a champion like our All-Valley Champion, (Y/N) (L/N). Tweet us at #TeamMiyagi-Do. And all lessons are free. That's right, free. Because at Miyagi-Do, it's not about the money. It's about the karate.

You give the video a like and start getting dressed. You are getting ready for training and so is your mom. But first you had to go to work.

Tamara: OK. You ready, champ?

(Y/N): I don't know. Are you ready to tell me the truth?

Tamara: (Y/N), listen--I promise to explain everything to you, Daniel and all of Miyagi-Do. I just need to focus on taking down Cobra Kai first.

(Y/N): Why can't you tell the truth now?

Tamara: You're not ready yet. I'll explain to Daniel. For now, let's just focus on practicing.

(Y/N): You told me no secrets between us. Guess that was all talk. Listen, I gotta go help Mr. LaRusso with something. I'll see you later, mom.

You head out of the apartment and head for the LaRusso Auto Group.

Tamara: What have I done?

Your mom follows you out the door.

(Timeskip)

North Hollywood, California

LaRusso Auto Group

You have your shirt and uniform on in the shop. Mrs. LaRusso is handing a female co-worker plans for a booth.

Amanda: And let's lean more into the Fourth of July. More red, white, and blue. More fireworks. Valley Fest will be even bigger this year, so, we really want to stand out. All right?

Mr. LaRusso comes into the room with a bag of food.