Episode IX: Back To Back

Durk went live dissing Krump happy he got knocked off.

Then he dropped a video had the city and shit the world going crazy No Auto he felt like his gang was untouchable.

Von was back out on bull shit and the opps knew he was on ass but K.I was on that too sliding spinning the O.

She caught L.Roy in traffic hit her shit up but shit ain't shoot L.Roy was not having it same night she get the lo on K.I Duck and Lil mister her and Von pull up they see them outside chilling laughing like shit cooling lacking hard as fuck. They park down the street try and run down K.I see them she hit first. L.Roy and Von up Blick hit too. L.Roy Shot lil Mister 3 times and K.I hit Von hit the arm. They run back to the car get low. As they riding off Von on bull shit now crazy shit this nigga was turnt up.

Von: fuck that spin back BD.

L.Roy: what hell nah you hit.

Von: Mann on BD this a boo boo spin back.

L.Roy: man no Von

Von: man on bro spin back fuck you mean on David I'm tryna kill all them niggas. What you scared on BD.

L.Roy side eye her.

Von: man come the fuck you tripping spin back they ass right back lacking tryna check on they homies and shit.

L.Roy: Ight fuck man yo ass crazy on O nigga.

Von: fuck all that come the fuck on you tripping gang.

L.Roy: Ight gang damn chill the fuck out on BD nigga yo ass wild as hell.

They spin back K.I them bending down looking like they checking on mister and all they other homies they was hit up bad but then L.Roy spin back right in front them Von come out the window blowing hit Duck like 5 times hit mister again on the ground he just spraying they spin out get out of there.

Lil mister died crazy nigga was durk cousin but that's how shit was. Shit went back to back two weeks later Baby Joe and Ben walked through the O with ARPs shooting killed Two shorties. Shit made Durk mad he drop 20 bands for anybody who catch the next 3 opps. Shit ain't take L.Roy seen pappy walking she spin her car around quick then the start hitting he ran she still hit him all in his back kill him.
Right on the other side of town Von and EDot caught Baby Joe Ben lil Dee Butta lil Jay Lil Keemo and DreShoot. Kemmo and Dre just got out of jail Edot shot both them in the head Von get the spray hit everybody else he hit Baby Joe in the next and lil Dee in the mouth lil jay and Butta and have no gun the try and Run Von Hit Butta in the arm and shoulder but he still get low lil Jay he won't to fast Von head shot him and hit him in the back then they got low. Baby Joe and lil Dee made it but Lil Jay Died and Dre and Kemmo. Made the shit even more crazy Rooga from 63rd and BosTop got in a band out at a store parking lot ain't nobody get hit but that shit was crazy Chicago had 278 shootings that day. Durk he got must of the guys to come to LA to chill out on the war. The opps was on the same shit K.I some of the guys went to New York to Kane momma crib to chill out. They had one shorty with them name Top got his name because he walked up on a shorty from the O and shit him right in the face. He started rapping they made a new click to called NBA Never Broke Again and Top Rap Name was NBA YoungBoy. He Dropped a Song Call 38 baby for the street he was really from he so he got 38 and 63rd ti click up and make NBA. 38 Baby went crazy

Von was on was drill shit he was on Top ass now for sure. Nigga was only 16 but Von ain't care but he had to chill so he dropped a song too.

Now Von was out of town but Duke stayed in the hood he was making bread him and EDawg walking the block cooling for like a mouth. Both sides was on some chill shit Duke started walking to the store with like 6 shorties blicked up all the time. EDawg ain't like that shit he kept telling Duke the opps was gone pop out shit ain't always cool Duke ain't give a fuck but EDawg was right K.I and Butta was riding when they seen Duke walking with a shorty Butta and K.I hop out shoot K.I kill the shorty Butta shoot Duke like 5 time then EDawg run out the cut shoot and like three shorties. K.I Butta get low.

Now Von hot he trying get back to the city to chick on Duke Durk tell him chill.

Durk: hell nah Boy Nuski you can't leave gang shit hot ain't shit we can do you got to let shit die down.

Von: man what Duke might be dead fuck that I ain't letting shit slide I'm home now.

Durk: bruh no matter how many niggas you kill it's not gone get T.Roy Back.

Von walked up on Durk: nigga you don't understand.

Durk: understand what?

Von now crying and screaming: How it feel when you lost people you would have gave anything to save. The same people who came from nothing with me.

Durk: then do better for them for we got to calm down right now EDawg on his way up here you just chill we good we bout to drop this tape we lit gang.

Von: on BD fuck it you right I'm still on niggas ass.