Episode VIII: The King is Back

Von mad as hell he couldn't believe he fucking eyes.

Von: what the fuck on king David bitch you really got this nigga up here Kayla?

Kayla: hey Von welcome home damn.

Von: man get the fuck on dude BD I'm not playing on bro niggas.

Adams: so you want to go back already boy?

Kayla: chill Luke you just go let me know if my brother okay I got this.

He walk off Von still hot.

Von: I don't know why you here Reck told me bout all the shit you been on. You sale out ass bitch how the fuck you fucking the nigga who just almost put away for and now Reck get here you acting like shot good bitch nah.

Kayla: nigga what you and him got going on ain't got shit to do with me y'all still my ducking family. Damn y'all going to let the street do this to us?

L.Roy: bitch it aint the streets it's you. You just watched that man try and give Von life with no chance of coming home and you think we gone be okay with that Kayla?

Kayla: damn y'all so fucking selfish I need a life too fuck don't mean I'm not going to be here for y'all. Fuck right our brother is shot.

Von cut her off: Nah our brother is shot you not family you ain't shit to us no more get the fuck on.

Kayla smacked him and started crying

Kayla: fuck y'all shit crazy y'all putting the fucking streets before me. I'm yall big fucking sister that means nothing?

Von: it did until you start fucking the law. Now you don't mean shit to me.

Kayla eyes getting big then she started crying.

Doctors came out

Doctor: I'm looking for the family of Derick Bennet.

Kim: yes I'm his mother is he okay?

Doctor: Ms Bennet we tried all we could but we just couldn't stop his bleeding. There was nothing else we could do I'm sorry to you all Derick has passed away.

Kim screaming: Nooo not my baby not my baby no

L.Roy and Von hugging each other and Kayla tried to hug them.

L.Roy: bitch just leave you Not apart of this family no more.

Kayla dropped her head and walked out

Instagram

❤️💭200,575 likes

❤️💭
200,575 likes

Kingvonfrmdao: shit crazy this what I come home too on bro I lost a lot of niggas when I was gone I love them all but JMoney T.Roy and you fucked me up GnG this shit crazy I just lost HK damn GnG but it's all good I'm back now GnG and I'm on ass on king David. #LongliveReck