Episode IV: Dissing To Hard

It's been a 5 months and Durk ain't been in the city he had been more on the music side of things now. He was still on his Get Back shit word had got back to him about how T.Roy got lined up. FBG Brick Duck big brother seen T.Roy in packs Town so he sent a lil bitch at him they both know got her to get him to go in the store. Then he called K.I and TB K.I GetRight and Kane pull up K.I Kane and GetRight walk in the store. Then that's when T.Roy ran out the store and got shot by Kane in the back and shot by K.I in the head.
Durk was hot and he found out Star lined up JMoney but he wont really tripping to much he dropped a diss song he ain't say to much but the opps know.

LilDurk🌀

❤️💭
3,,352,789,799 likes this for my fans that's it
View 125,368,578 comments

It was this one opp Krump who just would not stop talking shit. Durk ain't like that shot at all. It didn't get bad until his first cousin best friend NuNu was killed boy Kane shot in the head in his car. Krump took to Twitter and Instagram live to get disrespectful.

Then not to make it better two days later Chino Durk's other cousin was killed by lil Moe coming from the store Krump was his driver. They was just riding around the city when they seen him lil Moe put on his ski got out with his Draco and waited for him to come out and just start hitting shot Chino 7 times and took off. Krump out on line talking shit again.

L.Roy was seeing all this shit but she wont tweaking she had a feeling on the next stunt he gone pull. But she was out of town with Durk chilling she felt like she needed to go home because of what been happening in the city. But he crazy because both of the was supposed the on they way back up New York on the days they got hit. Durk and L.Roy felt like somebody in the gang was snaking. They just ain't know who.

Then 12 kick in the door Adams leader the team that kicked in his door. Locking Durk up for a shooting that happened in a mouth ago. L.Roy was took down town for questioning.

Back out in the streets Dthang dropped a dis song
Instagram

❤️💭
1,578,790 likes
Dthang63rd: 63rd YPT FBG 🅾️killa
Views 168,790 comments

They get down town and as they was being walking in right in front of them was standing With the police it was Rondo. Then it all hit them Rondo has been back dooring the guys. L.Roy and Durk had been down town for 4 days they both ended up having to stay L.Roy spit on Adams the police beat her and gave her
90 days quick. And they ain't let Durk bond out for the shooting so he had to wait for court. Back in the trenches shit was heating up again. I
The opps was giving her HK T.Roy lil Brother and Reck won't having it at all.

Dthang was shooting a video when HK Reck walked down on them and cut shit short they bombed him out but ain't kill him but Reck almost hit him in the head. But shit right after that Reck and HK walked down on 4 shorties from 63rd on 71st HK shot 3 of them in the head killing them and Reck chased the last shorty and shot him 20 times that shit was on spot new next day.

SpotNews Report

CPD are looking for these two masked shooters who killed 4 teenagers this afternoon around 3:30pm on the 71st block of Rose

CPD are looking for these two masked shooters who killed 4 teenagers this afternoon around 3:30pm on the 71st block of Rose. Wetnesses say it was a normal afternoon kids were getting of the bus when 2 gun man came out of nowhere shooting first three teens being shot on spot in the head and the last one being chased down by the other Masked shooter being shot over 20 times. Then the shooter both took off and all 4 teens were dead on arrival. Police still have no leads just yet if you have any information please call 1-800 crime stoppers.

The police was hot in the city after that but Reck and HK ain't give a fuck. HK and Reck hit Big they was spinning 63rd one night when they seen lil krump and Brick standing outside when HK and Reck ran down with Draco shot both them in the head HK killing Brick lil Krump Making it but was fucked up real bad. They ain't stop there HK ran down on Star and shot her in the face in front of her baby girl after finding out she set up JMoney and T.Roy. Edot Von lil homie just came home he started rapping and shit he had been into it with all 4 of them shordies that HK and Reck Killed. His shit was going up to EDot Baby was his rap name

Instagram

❤️💭
1,779,357 likes
EdotBaby64: #FreeKingVon 🅾️block on Top bitch #FreeDurk #FreeLRoy dissing on we spin em for a weak bitch #GetBackGnG 🏃🔫💯

Right after that DThang and EDot seen each other but they ain't blow then they went live talking shit to each other start dissing Woo the shorty that got chased down.

Instagram live

Shit was lit all week on the gram after that live they fucked around and went live again. Edot calling him broke and dissing the RPT 63rd members that was the younger guys set but they was still Tookavill 63rd.

Dthang and him pumped heads again this time shots went off and a lady was hit. Bando Dthang best friend and DThang was the shooters upping out the car. Dthang dropped a video and dissing a shorty from the O doogie B for trying to get clout of Kane Edot baby and JMoney saying his childhood nickname "Rah" and dissing the O.

Instagram

❤️💭
1,800,789 likes
Dthang63rd: dissing on Rah they spinning for a week? But when we seen Rah we knocked him off his feet.
View 1,678 comments

The next day Durk was let's out on bond L.Roy still had had 30 days left. Durk got out cut his dreads down a lil bit and start putting that money back in the hood. He wanted to catch a big opp from the other side so he put a bag on FBG Koby that nigga was the nigga moving all the drugs in that side so he send HK and Reck at him. They got a drop waited outside his baby momma house and when he came out he was shot 8 time by HK and 6 times by Reck.

Edot was talking to Von his trial started next year and shit was looking ugly Rondo was taking the stand on him that shit broke Von. Shit it broke the hood Von was shook it looked like he was going to get life.