I'm Never Saying Goodbye To You

Author's Note: I don't own Glee or the people in this story. Nor do I own the songs used (Coldplay - The Scientist, Rihanna - Stay and Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) ). I'm co-writing this with my best friend Ruby, so she's gonna be writing Kurt's part and I write Blaine's part so there'll be a change in writing. :) Rating is currently PG-13 because there'll probably be sexual content later. Enjoy!

-x__x--x-x_x_xx-xx Kurts’ POV xx-xx-x_x-x_x__x-

All I know since yesterday, is everything has changed;

Santana strolled into Kurt’s bedroom, not bothering to check if he was sleeping, or changing, or even in there for that matter. She glanced over to his bed, noticing his sleeping form and smirked slightly knowing this gave her more time to look through his things. Again. By now it was common knowledge that Kurt and Blaine did more than hook up at the disaster that was Emma and Mr Shue’s wedding and she wanted proof. Mostly so she could blackmail Kurt into letting her live there a little longer, but also because, and she would never admit this, but she kinda liked Little Hummel and his trophy boy toy together. A little bit. Maybe.

She walked over to his bedside table and unplugged his phone from the charger, cringing slightly as she saw the Elizabeth Taylor home screen. Kurt really wasn’t doing himself any favours. She knew his password (it was still the date that him and Blaine first got together) and flicked through his text messages, ignoring the stupidly cheesy, slightly cringy texts from Kurt’s flavour of the week - Adam, before stopping on his most recent text from Blaine - two days ago.

Kurt, do you want to talk about what happened at the wedding? Because I know you said (repeatedly) that we’re not getting back together but I just can’t stop thinking about you. About us. Let me know if you want to see me, or skype, or have a phonecall... Whatever. Just please, don’t leave me waiting. :-( x

Santana rolled her eyes at his neediness and was just about to put the phone down when it buzzed:

Kurt, I LOVE you and I’m sorry about everything that has happened and for texting you... a bit... Okay, a lot, but I just miss you! Please please please just reply to this one. I love you. B.

Before Santana even really thought about it, she deleted the text. For a split second she felt kinda guilty, but clearly Kurt didn’t want to talk to Blaine, at least not right now and she was certain she did the right thing. She leant down to put the phone back on the nightstand and turned to leave the room but a rather pissed of Kurt Hummel’s voice stopped her.

“Santana! What the HELL are you doing in here? It’s 6am! I haven’t got a class until 12!”