2- The Name Tsugikuni

Sakura arrives at the Ubuyashiki estate as she runs inside the building. She makes it to Ubuyashiki's room as she knocks on the door.

"Amana-san, it's Sakura" Sakura says as she waits for entry.

The doors open as Sakura walks inside.

"Sakura-sama, I'm sorry to bother you but he says the pain is excruciating" Amana says as she tries to get up.

"Don't bother with that. Kagaya, where's the pain?" Sakura asks as she kneels down.

"Everywhere. Sakura, please make it stop" Kagaya says as he tries his best not to cry from the pain.

"It's going to be okay. Kiriya, get me some hot water" Sakura says as she looks at Kagaya's only son.

"Yes, Sakura-sama" Kiriya says as he rushes off.

"For now, let me do this" Sakura says as she puts her hand on Kagaya's chest.

Kagaya's breathing calms as he starts to breathe normally.

"Sakura-sama, here" Kiriya says as he places a bowl of water down in front of Sakura.

"Thank you, Kiriya" Sakura says as she reaches into her robe and pulls out a sachet of powder.

"Sakura, you do not have to use that on me" Kagaya says as he realises what it is.

"Blue Spider Lily can't heal you but it can help ease the pain" Sakura says as she puts the power in the water, "here, drink this".

Amana and Kiriya help Kagaya sit up as Sakura helps Kagaya drink the soup. Kagaya sighs as he smiles softly.

"That really does work, doesn't it?" Kagaya says, impressed by the Blue Spider Lily's power.

"I mean, the soup my Mother fed me when I was a baby is the reason I can walk in the sun. It's also the reason why Muzan can't get into my head and find where Tanjiro is, where the headquarter is and where I grow the Blue Spider Lily" Sakura says with a small smile, "I wish I could come here with good new to tell you, but I am afraid that's not the case. Earlier, I was summoned to Muzan's realm where I met with the rest of the upper moons. I managed to see into each other their heads. One of the demons, the upper moon five has managed to locate the swordsmith village and is on their way there right now with the upper moon four. From where I know the upper moon five was last residing, it'll take them at least a day or two to get there".

"Gather the Hashira and let them know of the situation. Head to the village immediately with two of your choice, okay?" Kagaya says as Sakura nods, "if the village is destroyed, we lose the only weapons we have".

Sakura stands up as she bows to Kagaya, leaving the room. Miwa flies over as she lands on Sakura's shoulder.

"Gather the Hashira at once. Tell them it's urgent and they must meet at the butterfly mansion as soon as possible" Sakura says as she looks ahead.

"Yes, Sakura" Miwa says as she flies off.

Sakura makes it back to the butterfly mansion where she sees everyone running around. Suddenly, Goto spots her as he walks to her.

"Goto-kun, is something the matter?" Sakura asks as she looks at Goto.

"Tanjiro regained consciousness around an hour ago. He's been waiting to see you" Goto says as he leads Sakura to Tanjiro's room.

Goto bows to Sakura as he leaves. Sakura opens the door to Tanjiro's room and sees him looking out of the window.

"Tanjiro" Sakura says softly.