One

Chaos Miller's pov

It was lingerie night at the club I was annoyed and uncomfortable. Every time we have a theme night the guest get so rowdy.  Because it usually brings in newer people. Instead of our regulars who already know the deal.

I've worked here since I was seventeen doing this and going to school full time. Walking to the bar I'm a server looking at my manager . "If one more of these horny children grab me again. Im going to break their wrist this is my only warning," I said he sighed shaking his head. "There's this private party it just started twenty minutes ago. You can be their bottle girl please don't hit these men," he said and I nod.

Getting their order together I walked upstairs passing security going to the room. It was about eight men mainly white except two black and one that look Hispanic. "Hi I'm y'all server they call me bubbles," I said

Looking around the room there's three mini stages. Each with a stripper on them and some of the guys were getting lap dances.

I said resting the bottles along with the glasses down. "Can I get y'all anything else?" I asked looking around no one spoke. "Alrighty then," I said walking out the door.

"Rude ass people," I said going back to the bar getting them some wings, fries, veggies and dips. I know they didn't ask for it but the room comes with it. But if you don't ask the girls aren't going to bring it to you. But since they all a little slow I'll take it to them anyways.

Walking back up the stairs I walked in they all had a drink in their hand. I placed the food on the table in the middle of the room. "We didn't ask for this," A white guy said he looked to be around my age. "It comes with the room so I brought it up just incase." I said they all looked at each other.

"No," the same guy said "that's weird out of no where you brought us food you think we're fucking stupid bitch," he said and I shook my head laughing a bit. My ears started to burn my left hand twitch aching to punch him.

"Call me out my name again," I said and everyone looked shocked. "If you were unsure about the food I have no problem eating one. I'm hungry anyway but I will not be disrespected because I have not disrespect you. Yet!" I ending picking up a random wing eating it and walking out.

He must have lost his fucking mind walking out Carl one of security was laughing at me. "Calm down little one," he said petting my head making me roll my eyes. Walking down tossing the bones away I washed my hand.

"Hey Bubbles your party needs you," I nod walking back up these to find a new person in the party. He was an older gentleman in an nice ass brown suit. Salt and Pepper beard but black hair Damn he was fine.

"Hi I'm bubbles," I said looking around I smiled when I saw the guys eating the food. "Yes can I get the oldest bourbon you got bring the bottle and more appetizers." He said and I nod. Walking out I put in the order getting the bottle with ice. I took it up as soon as I stepped foot in the room.

"Go get some ice," the old man side I stood in the doorway. Inhaling deeply then releasing it slowly putting a fake smile on my face. Resting the bottle and the ice down "I'll be back with your food anything else," I asked looking him in his eyes.

Then he smiled at me like a full smile. "No," he said and I nod walking away. Walking out looking at the time it's after three. We close at four I have to close out there tags. When I took their food up I also took the bill. "Why did you bring the bill we're not done," the old guy said. "Because we close at four," I said with a dull tone making him chuckle.

He put eight hundred dollars in on the tray. Then took my hand putting something in it. Ball my hand before kissing the back of it. I picked up the tray took it downstairs. Putting what ever he give me in my fanny pack.

I did my closing work before going to the back. Putting on my sweatsuit walking out going to my car.  Sighing once I sat down driving home to my studio apartment. It wasn't bad I actually like it since it just me.

Getting inside I went straight to the bathroom like I do every night. Taking a hot shower scrubbing the night off. Taking off my make up and doing my face routine. Walking out in my fluffy robe that's come to my ankles. Sliding on my fluffy shoes while my hair in a claw clip.

Walking to my bed screaming when I saw the old man laying on it

Walking to my bed screaming when I saw the old man laying on it. Putting my hand on chest breathing slowly. "You know you could had announced that you were in here. Instead of giving me a damn heart attack," I said trying to control my breathing. Making him chuckle "not the expression I was looking for," he said and I looked at him blandly.

"We're you expecting me to be afraid," I asked him as he stood in front of me "well yes actually I did," he said and I shook my head no. "Your not the first person to follow me home," I asked and he smirk. "I can tell by the pistol in my balls," he said making me laugh pulling my hand away.

"Why are you in my home?" I asked him. He pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. "You intrigued me," he said with a thick accent. "I do?" I asked and he nod "I have to leave tomorrow for business answer when I call Chaos," he said kissing my cheek before walking out.

"That wasn't weird at all," I said thinking out loud. Locking my front door trying to figure out how he got in with me knowing. Sighing I went to my fanny pack counting my tips. Then frowning when I saw a piece of paper. Unrolling it and seven hundred dollar bills fell out. Reading the note

"answer when I call Levi," but no number how I pose to know it's him calling.