Part 31- You're mine

"I love you" the words repeating in my head.

All night he had been opened about his feelings. And now it came to this, this moment, this feeling, this emotion.

Please pinch to make sure I'm not dreaming!

He had finally said it, something my mouth couldn't say but my heart said in loud banging drums; he made it seem so easy.

"I love you" he repeated like I hadn't even heard him the last time. "God knows I've felt this for a long time, I needed to tell you, I needed to let you know, I needed you to hear me; I needed you."

"I..."

I didn't even know what to say, I had tons of emotions and feelings that it was like my windpipe was to narrow to bring them out. He had told his feelings to me and had confessed to me. But all I can do was stutter cause I couldn't even speak.

"You...love me?"

"Yes. I do. If I were to say it a hundred times to show it, I would"

"This is the most....I can't even describe it" I laughed happily. "You made it look so easy, honestly" I smiled my body shaking in nervousness, my heart and nerves shaking as I spoke. He chuckled and I felt my insides melt in it.

If I didn't die in Claire's hands, this man would be the death of me.

I held his hands closer feeling in his warm touch. "Your hands" I smile looking down at them thereafter interlocking them in mine. "Fit so well with mine" I grinned raising it up for him to see, I knew I was stalling cause I really don't know what could come out of my mouth.

I looked in his drowning eyes, his blue ocean eyes watching my every move.

"I..I think I've liked you for a long time now" I begun gulping down my nervousness "I can't really express in words what you mean to me. Sometimes I can't even go a day without thinking about you, at some point it freaks me out, cause I thought it wouldn't be true...but it is. It still baffles me honestly, I..."

My heart hammered in my chest, I couldn't even talk properly, cause I knew I would stutter it out stupidly. So I did the most weird thing I could to translate it.

I kissed him on the cheek.

He tried to lean in further. "Mmh hmm, nothing else for you mister"

He looked stunned as I held him back, my hands on his chest "Wait what?" He asked

"What? It's what I can give you right now" I giggled

"That's it?"

"Yes..." I folded up my hands looking at him. "What were you expecting?" A mischievous smirk playing on my lips

"I mean, I just told everything to you and..."

"My lips my choice" I sassed

He pulled me in closer to himself. "Your testing my patience on purpose princess"

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" I shrugged still enjoying teasing him. It was a way of getting rid of my nerves, honestly, this tends to happen to me sometimes. It was like my special way of getting rid of the gitters, and if teasing him would do that...why not give it a try.

"You're a feisty trouble maker".

"Sorry" I shrugged again "but you gotta deal with it"

"Deal with it huh?" He smirks.

"Yep. You're th- ah!" I was suddenly off the bench and be carried off. "Hey w-what the... Where are we going to?!" I hit him, thought he didn't seem to feel it.