Part 21 - Being worried

Hey guys just recently updated the book with there pics, so if you have come this far you haven't seen them. Start from the first chapters.
Thanks
Weiwei.

James POV

I ruffled my hair frustrated, the meeting was longer than usual and I was getting annoyed of hearing people blabbering.

I was really busy since I got to work and since Mr stone had suddenly vanished made things more busy. "Sir!" Leon called as I leave the meeting hall in a hurry.
"Hmm?" I spoke blankly. "We managed to track down the sources Mr stone used to escape" he told me, I suddenly became interested "where?" I asked going straight to the point.

"We hacked the security cameras in the hospital and found this" he showed me the tablet with the video a two men walking out of the hospital; one of them Mr stone, the other was unclear. "Who's is that?" I furrowed my brows "that's what we are trying to find out sir"

"Well I want him found as soon as possible" I commanded "yes sir!" he responded and left immediately as I walked to my office. "Hey boss!" Liam walked up to me waving with a smile, I ignored him and passed I wasn't in the mood "alright bye boss" I heard him say as I walked off.

I entered into my office and shut the doors hard. I took a minute to breathe and then got out my phone and went straight to Sophie's chat, no messages. I shut off my phone and went to my desk, I took off my Jacket and placed it on the chair relaxing my temples. The case was a stressful one but I was also concerned about Sophie, it felt like she was in the middle of all this, like she was the target in all this. I clenched my heart and sat on my chair, breathing heavily.

I felt something heavy in my heart and my brain spinning. My eyes were seeing double and my heart ached so much, I reached down to one of the drawers and opened it find a container of drugs. I took the Panadol and water to calm my nerves, after taking it I closed my eyes and laid back in the chairs.

It took me three minutes to recover. When I did I didn't waste time I knew what I wanted, it had been hours since I've seen her and my heart couldn't take it, I needed to be with her, to see her, to make sure she's safe.

I knew Owen was with her, but it a way I was angry I couldn't be the one with her, and it makes rather worried and annoyed knowing she's with other men. "Maybe I'm just being paranoid" I told myself, we haven't even been official and even so I rather want her as my wife than a girlfriend; and she will be.

I stood up immediately, I got out my phone and dialed Owen.

Owen>> good morning sir.

"Yes, yes. Where are you? Is Sophie there?"

Owen>> where at the campus, she said she needed to meet her best friend.

"She's at the campus!" I yelled. After I tried to get her away from those kidnappers, she goes back! And I have an uneasy feeling about the Tyler she mentioned, like he had hurt her before and she was trying to hide it. Knowing that Sophie was there, that psycho might try to do something to her and that makes my blood boil with anger.

Owen>> Yes sir. Is there anything wrong sir?

"Make sure she's safe and protected I'll be right there"

Owen>> yes sir.

I hung up the phone and grabbed my jacket racing to the door. I opened the door and was heading for my private elevator and got in and pressed the pin, and the doors started closing
"Sir!" Leon called "I think we found -" "can't talk now send me the results" I said as the elevator door closed shut.