Not so healed.

TW!:
⚠️Mention of Death‼️
⚠️Mention of $elf h4rm‼️

Radfords POV:

It's been a couple of days since.. the incident and strebs is still in the hospital. Kevin is just a mess right now. He looks awful, mood completely altered, looks like he hasn't slept in decades, I just feel horrible. Streber is supposed to be released from the hospital in two weeks, because of all the blood loss and stuff but at this point who fucking knows. Kevin and I where supposed to meet up today but he decided to cancel. So obviously I went to his place to drop off some stuff. I walked in to see Jack, "Hey Radford." Jack greeted me. "Hey dude." I said. "Is Kevin here?" I asked. "Yeah he's just upstairs in his room." Jack pointed to kevs room. "Thanks man." I told him. "No problem." He said before walking off. "Knock knock." I said as I knocked on kevin's door. "Come in." I heard. As I walked in I saw Kevin laying on his bed playing with binx. "Hey dude." Kev said looking at me. "Hey man." I said. "How are you doing with everything?" I asked. "I don't know rad, how would you feel if you lost your mother, basically the only parental figure that actually gave a single fuck about you, how would you feel if your own father refuses to talk to you, and if your the love of your fucking life almost died the day of your anniversary? All in the same year at that!" Kevin sobbed burying his head in his pillow. "Damn dude. Why won't your dad talk to you though?" I asked. "I don't fucking know dude! He's been distant from me ever since I came out. But it got worse after my mom passed." Kevin said with tears rolling down in his cheeks. Binx walked over to Kevin and laid in his lap. "Just please Radford.. Just leave me alone right now." Kevin said looking dow to binx. "O-Oh. Okay, uh bye dude, see you later." I said before walking out the door.

——————————

Kevins POV:

God damnit dude. Why did I lash out on him? He's my best friend I shouldn't have lashed out on him like that. "Ugh.." I groaned putting my hands on my face. I laid down laying binx next to me. I held my hand over my mouth and sobbed. You promised. You promised you would protect him. You promised you would do everything in your power for him not to get hurt. You fucking promised. I'm so sorry Strebs. I'm so fucking sorry. "Fuck.." I said placing my hands on my face sobbing. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I repeated. I sat up on my bed. I got off my bed walking over to my closet, opening it and grabbed an outfit. I put on my clothes and grabbed some stuff heading out. I walked over to a fountain me and my mom would always go to when we went out for a walk. I sat down staring into to the water in the fountain, I started tearing up. Then started sobbing. (loser)

———————————

Strebers POV:

As I was watching tv while eating I heard my door open, I looked over to see Kev. "Hey Kev!!" I said smiling at him. "Hi Strebs.." He said sounding gloomy. "Come over here!" I said opening my arms-.. arm wide for a hug. Kevin walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him tightly back kissing his cheek. "How are you still able to be this positive.. in this circumstance??" Kevin asked. "Pain meds calmed down my pain and they gave me meds to relax." I told him. "Oh.." Kevin said still hugging me tight. I smiled at him, but something caught my eye.. I saw something. I looked at his arms and saw something. "Streb?" Kevin asked while I stared at his arm. I slowly placed my hand on his sleeve lifting it up. I was right. I looked at his scar's placing my hand on his arm looking up at him. Kevin's eyes widen and he immediately covered his arm. "I- Shit!" Kevin mumbled, I watched as he started to tear up. I wrapped my arm around him hugging him tightly. "Shh.. it's okay.." I said hugging him. Kevin started crying as he hugged me back. "It's going to be okay.." I said holding him. Kevin slowly let go of me wiping his eyes with his sleeves. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. "Alright." I said sighing. "Kev, you know you can always come to me alright? I never want you to feel alone." I told him before nuzzling my head into his chest hugging him tightly. He hugged me back and nuzzled his head into my hair. "I love you so much.." He said. "I love you too." I said looking up at him kissing his cheek. "I can't believe I ended up with you. You deserve the world, I love you so much." I said before smiling at Kevin. He smiled back at me kissing me all over my face. We sat there cuddling, thankfully the nurses aloud Kevin to spend the night at the hospital with me.
"I love you Kev." I said smiling at him. "I love you too Strebs." He said before kissing me. I hugged him as we drifted off to sleep.

(I CANT FUCKING WRITE)