The encounter.

TW!:
mutil4tion!

2 months later
______________

Strebers POV:

Im so excited for today! Todays the day my parents have the masquerade ball for halloween! And this year I can be the greeter for the the ball! I've already got a few gadgets to spook the guests when they enter! I have some smoke bombs and a green screen cape for a little mirror/tv thing so when I walk in front of it I don't show! And I know what you're thinking, "But streber why are you doing all that? you're already a vampire why would you need to do that?". Well it's because my parents invited kevin's parents kingdom so his dad can meet my parents, and since they thought it'd be a fun little thing for everyone to come! I was getting ready putting on my necklace while my mom walked in, "You look wonderful streber!" My mom said. "Thanks ma! Your dress looks awesome!!" I said turning around. "Thank you, How you feeling today?" My mom asked. "I'm feeling fine ma, no need to worry!!" I said smiling. "Alright baby me and your mom will be outside alright?" My mom said. "Alright ma!" I said, my mom walked out of my room and I got everything I needed and headed out.

On their way to the ball.
_____________________

Kevins POV:

As me, jack, and my dad where heading over to the ball my dad stopped me and jack, "Something just came up so I won't be able to make it, Jack head over there and make sure he stays out of trouble." He said walking off before we could've asked anything. "Wow, alright then, come on kevin." Jack said as we walked over to the ball. We walked up to the party and headed inside, "Kevin! Glad you where able to make it!" Luna said. "Hi Mrs. Luna!" I said smiling. "This must be your brother, Jack right?" She said turning to him. "That's right ma'am! Nice to meet you!" Jack said bowing. "No need to do all that! Also if you're looking for streber he's over there by the punch, he's gonna be the greeter today so when the party starts he'll be outside." She said smiling. "Thank you Mrs. Luna!" I said walking over to streber as jack headed out. "Hey Streber!" I said hugging him. "Hi kev!" He said kissing my cheek. "You look amazing dude!" He said. "Thanks so do you." I grinned. "Where's Radford?" Streber asked. "Oh he just had to get something he's said he'll come later on." I said "Ah, Okay." Streber said. Me and him where just talking about random things before he had to go to the entrance for his greeter thing.

Hours Later.
_____________

Radfords POV:

Alright I got everything I need just need to put this devil mask on. I finished getting ready before heading out. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of my house. As I was heading down the street I saw some lady come running up to me, I think she's going to the ball too! "Hey you need a cost-!" I said before she hit me with a bar. "Ow!.." I said as I fell to the ground. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You crazy bitch!" I shouted at her. "You tried to kill me!" She yelled. "You just hit me for no reason?!" I shouted. "And i'll do it again if you don't tell me where my son is!" She screamed. "I don't have your dumbass kid?!" I shouted. "Don't you ever call my son a dumbass ever again! Let me kill him!" She shouted before kevin's brother and his friend stopped her. "Ma'am calm down!" Jack said. "Miss stop it now!" Jacks friend said. "Just leave me alone!" I yelled at her before walking off. "Yeah! Go to hell!" She screamed at me.

————————————

Strebers POV:

This is great! I love the goofy reactions people give me, I was fixing my outfit while I heard some people coming, I threw a smoke bomb and jumped out. "Ah! Welcome to the hauntiest of houses!" As I said laughing scarily. The 2 kids looked amazed, "As you can see, I am a real vampire!" i said flipping my
cape over my head and showing them I was invisible. "Now get inside and get scared! Muahaha!" I said leading them inside. As they walked in I started fixing my outfit as I heard someone walking up. They walked up to me and smiled wildly. Creepy.. but whatever! "Hello little devil fellow! Would you like to get scared?" I said hand gesturing. "Did you know that if you eat a human brain you'll get a disease similar to mad cow?.." He said drooling. "W-what?.." I said with my smile fading immediately. He towered over me pulling out a knife. As I noticed the knife he stabbed me in the stomach so I became stunned and couldn't scream. I fell to my knees as he grabbed my left forearm. I had tears rolling down my eyes trying to scream but couldn't get anything out. He grabbed my left forearm and held it up high pulling on it. I felt everything hurting it felt as if my arm was being ripped apart. But it was. He ripped it off as I heard the snap. He pushed me over and left me there walking off.
I couldn't move, I couldn't scream. I was stunned. The two kids I saw came walking out hovering over my bleeding out body. Thank goodness, they could go call for help. "Oh hey look! Oh... that looks so real!" One said. "That's amazing! Come on let's get more candy!" The other one said. I feel numb.. Oh no.. no no no.. oh no.. someone please. Please help me. I don't want to die. Please someone. Anyone..