Aftermath.

Kevins POV:

I was looking for streber until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Hello?" I answered. "Kevin! Oh thank god! Listen to me, you got to get everyone out of there now! There's a cannibal on the loose and someone said they saw him go in the direction of the party!" I heard jack said frantically. "W-what?!" I said. "Just get everyone out of there quick!" Jack said before hanging up. Oh no, I remembered streber was the greeter so I ran up to the entrance until I saw.. blood. What the hell?! I followed it seeing something.. is that.. a body?! Wait.. no.. Fuck! "Streber get up! Wake up please! Please no!" I said holding him. I pulled out my phone and called 911. "What the fuck?!" I heard radford screamed. "Holy fuck! I-Is he okay?!" Radford asked. "I-I don't know! I just found him like this!" I said holding his cape over his bleeding arm. Well can't really call it an arm but yeah. The ambulance got here and they got streber. I stood there watching the ambulance drive off. I broke down in tears knowing that if I stood out here I could've done something. Radford grabbed his car keys and unlocked his car. "Come on we gotta get over there!" He said.

As the arrived at the hospital
________________________

Radfords POV:

When we got off the car we both sprinted inside the hospital. Kevin ran up to the lady at the front. "Hello sir how can I help you?" She asked. "There was a patient, Streber Claw, is he okay?!" Kevin asked frantically. "Sir, the doctors are doing all they can right now, we're not gonna know until some time." She stated. "Oh." Kevin said. Me and him walked to the waiting room and as we sat down Kevin held his head in his hands and started sobbing. "This is all my fault.. I could've stopped him! God damn it Kevin.." He said. "Kevin, you need to calm down. It wasn't your fault. It's okay." I said hugging him. He hugged me back and just sobbed in my shoulder. A few hours had passed of me and kev sitting in the waiting room until a nurse walked up to us. "Are you the ones that where asking for.. Streber Claw?" She asked. "Y-Yes that's us." Kevin said. "Well I'm here to inform you that Mr. Claw is doing well right now, just resting." The nurse said. "Oh thank god.." Kevin said holding his head in his hands. As the nurse walked off I heard Kevin give a sigh of relief. "Jesus fucking christ.." I said sighing. "See? It's all okay dude." I said patting Kevins shoulder.

A day later.
___________

Strebers POV:

God my head hurts like hell.. "Mgh.." I groaned opening my eyes but getting blinded instantly. "Damn that's bright.." I said holding my hand over my eyes. As my eyes adjusted to the room I was in I realized I was in a.. hospital? "Oh my god! Streber you're up!" I heard Radford say. "Hmh?.. Oh hey Rad. Why am I here?.." I looked at him tilting my head. "You don't remember??" He asked. "N-No??" I replied. "Look at your left arm.." Kevin said. "My arm?.." I said turning my head to my arm seeing bandages on a stub. "W-What?!" I shouted. Everything came back to me. It all hit me like a truck. The devil guy. The knife. The blood. Everything. I felt numb as tears where rolling down my cheek as Radford and Kevin came up to me and hugged me. Radford let go but Kevin was still holding on tight. "I-I'm so sorry Streb.." Kevin said. I hugged him back. Kinda struggled because, you know one arm? Kevin let go as the nurse walked in and gave me some medication to soothe the pain. Radford went down to the food court and brought me back so gelatin. "Here dude." He said handing me the plate. "Thanks." I said. Radford nodded and sat down on one of the chairs. A few hours passed and the nurse told Kevin and Radford that they had to leave.

The next day.
______________

Jacks POV:

Radford told me what had happened and told me what had happened to.. Streber. I walked up to Kevins room and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard faintly. As I walked in I saw kevin curled up into a ball on his bed. I walked up to his bed and sat
next to him. "I'm so sorry Kevin.." I told him. He sat up and looked horrible. "I-It's alright. You couldn't do anything.." He said. I scooted closet to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and started to sob. "Shh.. It's okay.. It's all gonna be okay." I said. He kept sobbing but let go of me. I feel so bad for him. "It's not okay though! He could've died!" Kevin shouted. "But he didn't did he? He's alright you saw him last night. He's okay. Just needs some time to heal." I told him. Kevin sighed and held his head in his hands. "Do you want something to eat? Do you need anything at all?" I asked. Kevin shook his head as he curled back into a ball. I sat there for a minute and got up and left. Things have been going rough for him this year. I mean.. We lost our mom, Father has been distant from him, and now this? This is just so much for him. I walked back outside to see John. "Hey Jack." John said. "Hey John.." I replied. "How's your brother doing?" He asked. "Not so well, I mean can you blame him? The kid lost his mom, his own father won't even talk to him, and his boyfriend nearly died just yesterday. All in the same year!"I said. "Poor kid." John said. "I know." I said putting my hand on the back of my neck.