The Stroll.

𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I just woke up to my father checking to see if I was awake, I got out of bed and got ready for the day. "Kevin." Said my brother Jack. "What?" I said after getting dressed. "Mother wants you." He said before walking out of my bedroom. What could she want? I thought while I walked down the stairs to see what my mother wanted. I knocked on her bedroom. "Come in!" I heard her say. "Mother, Jack said you wanted to see me?" I said looking at her while she was brushing her hair. "Ah! Yes, Can you go to the market and pick up some stuff for me?" She said turning around smiling at me. "Of course Mother, what did you need me to pick up?" I said tilting my head a little bit. "I need you too pick up some rhinestones and some fabric, the ball for your birthday coming up and I'm gonna make you a very delightful suit!" She said happily. "Of course Mother. I'll be back soon." I said walking out of the room and closing the door. I was about to walk out of the castle until I stumbled upon Jack "Hey Jack" I said looking at him "Hey little man!" He said smiling at me "How you feeling about your birthday approaching?" He said putting his hand on his hip "Fine, I guess?" I said while fidgeting with my fingers "Okay. We'll see ya when you get back from wherever you're going." He said walking off. I left and went to the village in front of the castle. I stopped near one of my friends stores before I headed over to the boutique. "Hey Radford." I said opening the door to his shop. "Hey Kevin!" He said looking excited. "What do you need?" He said smiling at me "Do you have any records or films here?" I said. "Yep! All of the films and records are right there in the corner! Take all you need!" He said happily. "Thanks Rad." I said grabbing all the films and records I needed. I was about to pay him but he stopped me "You don't have too pay! You're literally the prince why would you have to pay?" He said. "Oh, okay then. See you soon rad." I said waving bye. "Bye Kevin!" He said waving back. Okay now time to go get the rhinestones and fabric.

Time skip
___________

𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Okay I got everything Mother asked for, There's a little forest over here Mother and Father wouldn't mind if I just took a little stroll right? I'm sure they wouldn't. I walked over to the entrance of the forest. "It's so delightful out here." I said while walking past a waterfall. "I don't get why I hear so many horrible stories about this place, there's nothing wrong with this place." I said. I was walking when I saw someone. "Excuse me!" I said while squinting my eyes to see who it was. "Hello?" They said turning around. I started walking a little faster to catch up to them "Hello!" I said when I finally caught up to them. I looked at them and they were wearing a cape of some sort."Hello! I'm Streber! Nice to meet you!" He said holding out his hand "Nice to meet you, I'm Kevin.." I said shaking his hand "Delightful name! You seem lost are you from this area?" I was about to tell him I wasn't until I saw someone else behind him. "Hey Streber, What's taking so long?" someone with red hair said coming out from behind a large tree. "Just a minute Ethan! I'm introducing myself!" He said letting go of my hand. "Oh, Hello sir my names Ethan as you could tell from loud mouth over here." He said snickering. "*Dramatic gasp* How dare you!" Streber said giggling. "Are you from around here?" Ethan said. "Uh, No actually I was just taking a little stroll through here." I said nervously. "Oh then where are you from?" Streber turned around to look at me. "I'm from the Kingdom on the other side of this forest. "That's incredible! Do you have a store over there I'd love to visit!" Streber said excitedly. "Well I'm actually a prince." I said putting my hand on the back of my neck. "Woah! You're a prince?!" Ethan said shocked. "Yeah." I said smiling. "That's incredible!" Streber said smiling.. wait are those.. fangs!? I jumped back. "Kevin?" Streber said looking worried. "Are you okay? You look worried!" Streber said walking up to me, "You're.. You're a vampire?!" I said scared. "Shit." Ethan said. "Streber!" Ethan said grabbing Strebers arm and running away. I ran back to the castle. Should I have done that?! I mean they were nice. Streber seemed sweet! Oh no. All these thoughts were just flooding my mind! I opened the door to see Jack. "Hey Kevin!" He said smiling at me. "Kevin? Are you okay? You seem.. off." Jacks smile faded into worry. "I- I'm fine." I said walking to Mothers room. I knocked on her door and just stood there fidgeting with my hands. "Come in!" I heard her say. "I'm back." I said opening the door. "Ah, Wonderful! Did you get the rhinestones and such?" She said with a warm smile "Yes I got everything you needed mother." I said holding the bag and placed it in front of her. "Thank you Kevin!" She said happily. "Of course Mother." I said just stunned since earlier. "I'm gonna go to sleep mother have a good night." I said walking out of the room. I walked up to my room door and got dressed to go to bed.