FOURTEEN: Only you

a/n: hello po! just wanted to tell you na i've published my new book about BongLeni. It's out now and ready for y'all to read! <33 Kindly check my profile to see! mwehehehe thank you for still supporting this story even tho halos naka ilang promise me na mag ud last year! HAhwhaha!

Btw, this update is just like a series of events in one chapter since tinatamad ako right now na buo-in. Hahahaha. Bawi ako next chapter! :)

- five days later -

"Mahal late na po tayo!" Bongbong shouted, putting Leni in a hurry. "Ayan na mahal, sorry" she said entering the van, putting her hand bag at the back seat as she closed the door. "You know you don't have to be sorry sakin... dun sa kakasal siguro" he admitted chuckling softly.

When they arrived at the church, they were just right in time as they sat on the pews of the chapel waiting for the bride to enter. Along with her old classmates being at the same venue with them, she was greeting them one by one. The moment they heard the chapel doors open for the bride, they all laid their eyes on the bride.

The song started playing and as the bride started walking the aisle, Leni couldn't contain but tear up.

Seeing her former classmate about to be wed, she felt a lot of emotions occur. She found herself envious knowing she wont be wedded to anyone as she still isn't sure if Bongbong wants to marry her.

Till' death do us part, according to God's holy law;
and this is my solemn vow.

They all cheered for the bride and groom as they finally said their vows and kissed. Leni felt happy for them.

She wanted to feel that too. She kept looking at the altar from afar, wondering when is her time to be wed; not noticing Bongbong looking at her. She felt tearing up with the thoughts coming at her but she just smiled remembering she's got Natalia, and she couldn't be more happier.

"Mahal picture tayo" Bongbong suggested bringing out his phone-clicking the camera as they captured a moment together.

"Pogi ko no?" Bongbong said as a joke making her playfully pinch him on his waist. "Eh di ka nga nakatingin sa camera eh, baka tinitignan mo yung bride" she pouted joking.

"Nasaktohan lang ng camera na tinatawag ako ni Migz doon oh" he pointed to Miguel's direction close at the altar.

"Mama! Di naman po ibon yan eh" Natalia argued laughing at her Mom's drawing with what looked like a V shaped bird.

"Hay nako natalia ah, kanina pa tayo nagddrawing hindi mo naman naiintindihan mga drawing ko" she responded, still drawing more "birds."