ONE: Secret

{ Dedicated to aminoassids TheArtisan  KaikaiTheFanXXXVIII & vmommy thank you for inspiring me on writing this story! }

The day was finally here, after years of studying and waiting, Their Graduation finally finished."Bongets!" Leni shouted. "Yes?" BongBong looked at his back to face her. "Can we talk?" She asked. "Yes we can" He said as he grabbed her hand and went to the stock room of their university.

"Oh bakit dinala mo 'ko dito?!" Leni asked panicking. "Nakita ko si Mommy! Wag ka munang mag salita, baka marinig ka" Bongbong told her "Baki-" she almost said a word until he covered her mouth with his hand. "Don't talk please! Magagalit si Mommy if she sees us together" he responded to her which made her eyebrows raise.

"Alam ko naman, Mahal... na... your Mother doesn't like me nga, pero diba sabi mo Mahal mo naman ako?" She told him caressing his face. "Yes Mahal, sobra. Pero I can't risk losing you. Alam mo yan..." He said giving her a sigh. "I just can't lose you po, Mahal... May sasabihin ka ba?" He asked her looking at her passionately while his hand on her shoulder. "Mahal, oo nga pala, Mommy's planing to bring me sa US, dun daw ako mag w-work." He frowned. "Ah... Babalikan siguro niya si Louise..." She said to herself.

"Okay ka lang, Mahal?" He asked her looking at her eyes seriously. "Okay lang ako Mahal..." She faked a smile. "Labas na tayo?" She suggested while hugging him. "I thought may sasabihin ka?" He asked her as he kissed the temple of her forehead while withdrawing from their hug.

"Oh yeah, Nakalimutan ko na sasabihin ko Mahal" She replied as she was about to tell him something but she was alarmed that he was going to the U.S, means leaving her won't solve anything.

"Labas na tayo, Mahal" She said as the walk out of the stock room and was shocked to be facing Imelda Marcos at her. "She seems so nice, wonder ayaw niya yata sakin" she kept thingking in her mind. She just smiled at her and started walking away from them.
"Bongets, what are the two of you doing in a stock room?!" Imelda asked raising her eyebrows glaring at him. "Nothing Mommy... tinataguan lang namin si Martin..." He responded faking a smile as he continue to walk beside his mother.

Upon walking, they stumbled across Irene, BongBong's sister. "Kuya! Congrats!! Finished ka na!   Migz is looking for you" she told him as she grabbed his hand intertwining their hands together as she lead him to Leni. Imelda then yelled at them "Be careful! I'm going to talk to my amigas" She walked away.

Martin then followed leni and asked her something "Uy, Lens! asan si bongets?" He asked which Imelda heard and spied at them from a few inches away at them "Ah... di ko alam eh, kalabas namin ng stock room, andun si Tita" she replied and just smiled at him coldly. "Wow, tita na tawag mo kay tita melds?" He asked as he was about to laugh "Ha? Ay, Umh, wala lang. I mean alam naman natin dalawa ayaw saakin non diba? Mas prefer niya si Louise?" She told him frowning "Sorry Lens, Pero may nangyari ba sainyo sa Stock Room?" He asked as he laughed at her and pointing to her it was just a joke, but to her it wasn't. It wasn't funny at all. She just smiled at him coldly and replied "wala." "Alam mo Lens, miss ko camping natin. May nangyari ba sainyo ni Bongets nun?" He asked her in a serious tone.

"Ah? Samin nalang yun, Mart." She responded coldly. She was about to leave him until he asked her "Mahal mo pa ba si Bongets? Kasi parang nagddrift away na kayo sa isa't-isa since our camping trip with the squad"

"Mahal na mahal ko siya Mart, I don't want to lose him, Siya lang nagparamdam sakin ng nararamdaman ko ngayon, Mart. Pero unfortunately sabi niya kanina sa US na siya mag work, meaning matagal siyang mawawala sa tabi ko. Alam mo naman na ayaw ni Mommy mawala ako sa tabi niya diba? Kaya di ako makakaalis ng Bansa. Sa sobrang pagmamahal ko kay bong may di pa ko sinasabi..."  she teared up a bit as Imelda walked away and started comprehending what just happened. Martin then wiped her tears as BongBong saw them.