TWELVE (explicit)

After ending her call with her sister, She went to the room where her partner is in with her standing beside the wardrobe. "Mahal?" Leni asked him as she paced the wall leaving a sigh "Po Love?" He asked "Okay naman na yung kay Carina diba?..." she mumbled "yes mahal, settled na lahat, di ko talaga anak si Carina... Believe me naman mahal..." he said opening his arms for her as she clung into the bed with him. "Sure ka? Baka deep inside mahal mo pa yan ah..." She said as she frowned looking up at the ceiling.

"Hindi ko mahal yun and i promise you even if meron man nangyari samin before or what, kasi I don't really remember something that happened to us kahit bali-baligtarin ko pa mundo, I assure you, sayo lang po talaga ako, never kita niloko kahit nung tayo pa, Alam mo yan. Di kita iniwan kahit di masyadong okay sayo si Mommy diba? I was always there for you naman and if ever may pagkukulang ako kay Ailee, which is yes wala ako sa tabi niya when she was still a baby while you are figuring things out on your own, raising her alone, Babawi ako. Kaya nga I'm here diba? I'm ready to fight for you both because i love you so much and i wouldn't exist if ever wala kayo sa piling ko" he assured hugging her tighter, making her feel as if she's won the lottery.

"I love you." She smiled as she was taken aback from what he said. "Mahal... may request lang ako." She gleefully said making him wonder

"What's that? Do you want anything ba?" He asked looking at her. "C-Can we drink ba? Like di naman heavy pero.. Can we? I'm really craving for something strong" She baby talked. "Sige, I'll just get something from the fridge sa baba, wait ka there" he responded and went downstairs to get some drinks.

The night was wild and they had both been drunk.  Leni and BongBong kissing one another. Leni fell onto the bed and he climbed on top of her removing everything she's wearing along taking off her bralette, already having discarded most of his own clothes, save for his boxers. He placed his hands on Leni's breasts and began to knead and play with her nipples softly, making her moan with pleasure. She arched her back as Bongbong fondled her breasts and moaned with pleasure.

She tugged Bongbong's boxers off,
releasing his tenderness part. It was bigger than what she had originally thought forgetting everything that happened years ago. He then started making way kissing her lips down to her legs and slowly licking her genitals. Leni couldn't help it but experience wetness in her part. Leni spread her legs and he entered her slowly, making both of them moan with pleasure in the process as it was her first time getting aroused after years of being alone.

After quite a while, He then started thrusting faster making her moan in pleasure while cupping her tenderness and kissing her neck making him reach his climax. "Grabe, ang fine mahal. Sarap." He exclaimed making her blush.

"Naku! Ikaw talaga! Kapag gusto mo nga naman..." she jested moving beside him on the bed. "Wow? So ako lang may gusto?" He asked sarcastically. "Of course, di noh!" She exclaimed making them both laugh. "I might want a morning rapture too, mahal..." he suggested playfully teasing her. "Naku! Ewan ko sayo! I'm sleepy na, super busy pa ko tommorow..." she said as she forgotten about her call with her sister earlier mentioning She and her daughter will come back to Naga without him.

"Mommy?!" What are you doing here?" BongBong asked his mother as he was walking down the stairs seeing her in the kitchen. "Why bongets? Bawal ko ba bisitahin ang apo ko?" She smirked at him. "Di naman sa ganun Mom.." he replied. "You know Ailee needs time to have her free time ng wala kayo, like i mean she can stay with us. Gusto ko alagaan apo ko." She jested.

"Okay mom, sige po" he nodded sitting beside her in the dining table. "I'll pack her stuff later mommy" Leni said while pouring juice on her Mother-In-Law's glass. BongBong then stood up from his chair, grasping Leni's hand and pulled her to the living room. "Wait.. you knew about this? Kaya ba pumunta ang Mommy dito?" He asked dumbfounded. "Ay... I forgot na sabihin sayo, kasi for sure di ka papayag kasi you want to make time for Ailee." She replied

"Oh.. Yeah i wan't to make time with her naman pero you could've told me" he said to her while caressing her cheek. "Sorry na.." she apologized. "Naku, if matagal siya dun pwede na ba natin siya sundan everyday, Mahal?" He asked sarcastically making her slap his body.

After eating, Imelda went back home to her place with Imee along with Leni and Bongbong who went to the mall with Natalia.

"Daddy... Nakalimutan po natin tumingin sa toy store nung minsan" Natalia whispered at bong who was carrying her. "Sige let's check now" He replied as he was worried his daughter will be sad upon learning he's forgotten about it last time.

"Mahal, ang mahal naman niyan... wag mo naman spoil si Nat!" Leni demanded as she doesn't want Natalia to grow up spoiled. "Ngayon lang naman Mahal eh..." he added "Ikaw naman magbabayad... sige. Ngayon lang" she responded to him who is looking at the dolls. "Daddy! I love this doll! It's the same brand that you got me before!" Natalia squealed pointing at the white colored hair doll.

"Sir, ₱13,789 po lahat." The cashier clerk said."Ha? 13k Bong? Sa anak mo? Jusko" Leni got stunned "Naku Mahal, wag ka na mastress may pupuntahan pa tayo" He said noticing the crowded store getting more crowded as time pass by.

"Press! Pogi niyo po!" A girl in her teenage years said

"Future first lady! Ang ganda niyo po!" Someone said

"Sir! Pa picture ho kami! BongLeni shippers ho" someone said making him turn his back at them.
"Aba, may ganun na pala tayo Mahal" he said. "Oo nga mahal eh" they took a picture with them as everyone was cheering and taking pictures of them.

"Sir, ₱46,500 po, Cash or credit" the Jeweler asked as Bongbong handed her a black card. "Sir Pres, pwede po ba kaming magpa picture?" The staff of the Jewelry store asked and they did.

On their way home, Bongbong gifted Leni a jewelry without her knowing. "Hala!" She gasped "bakit mahal?" Bongbong scratched his forehead. "Do you not like it?" He asked "Ha? No... Naalala ko lang nung bago tayo mag camping trip niregaluhan mo din ako ng ganito, same pendant Mahal..." she felt tearing up. "Yes... I know how you love that." He said looking at the pendant with a written name, Natalia. "I'll put it on you now" He said and put it on her. "Thank you Mahal... I love you" she thanked him. "I love you too, I'll do everything for you Mahal." Bongbong kissed her.

"Mama ano po ginagawa niyo? Why are you packing my clothes and things?" Asked natalia who came inside their room. "Anak... gusto ng lola meldy mo mag stay ka dun... pa text ka nalang ilang araw mo gusto mag stay dun" Leni told her daughter. "Sige po mama! I'm excited na!"

a/n: bakit nga ba nahihilo si leni? may sakit ba siya?...