7

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪I'm like so inactive, it's not even funny

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
I'm like so inactive, it's not even funny.
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

The bell chimed as the two blondes walked through the glass door,  the younger one holding the other one's hand, leading her inside. The middle-aged woman behind the pastel counter looked up and immediately smiled at the sight of the gold-headed girl. She beamed brightly while she walked toward the entrance, holding her arms wide open. The bakery was peaceful, only a small group of usual customers was sitting at the various tables, sipping on their drinks and munching on their pastries.
"Hi, mama!" Amy exclaimed, dropping the actress' hand to engulf her mother in a warm hug, her head resting on her mother's.
The older blonde felt left out but smiled nonetheless at the heart-warming bond between the daughter and her mother.
"You're Scarlett Johansson, right?" A purple-haired woman asked coming toward the group, one eyebrow raised, her green eyes shining mischievously. She seemed to be the same age as Amy, but slightly shorter and bulkier, she most definitely exercised often. "I still can't believe Melia successfully pulled someone like you."  She joked as she came to a stop beside them, the duo stopping their embrace so that Amy could rush towards her friend and slap her.
The light brown-haired woman scoffed. "Stop humiliating my daughter, Lena!"
"Sorry, Ma'am. Don't wanna lose my job."She raised her hands as a sign of surrender but not without sending a wink toward the younger blonde.
"Mom!" She whined childishly while her friend laughed loudly, some of the customers joining in the fun, accustomed to the two friends' antics.
"Stop it! Both of you."The mother exclaimed her attention now on the famous actress. "And Amelia. I didn't raise you like that. Where are your manners?" She deadpans. "Present us your friend here." The middle-aged woman dressed in pink smiled reassuringly at the blonde looking lost, nudging her daughter's shoulder who was still having an intense staring contest with the green-eyed girl, and gesturing toward the forgotten woman.
"Oh yes! Scarlett, that's my mother Katherine and that punk is called Lena. We don't like her." She fake whispered the last sentence, shielding her mouth with her hand but it was still loud enough for the girl to hear and react, letting out a dramatic gasp.
"Amelia!" Her mother scolded once again, her delicate face lacerated with fatigue shaped into a motherly glare. Scarlett looked around, the room filled back with its usual calm, she felt strangely at home.
"Hello!" She finally spoke up. "Nice to meet you!" The blonde was startled when she felt a gentle hand grip her arm and pull her toward the lilac counter at the far end of the room. "You need to try the cookies, they're to die for!" The younger one exclaimed joyfully, already handing two different flavored baked goods to the actress, the two other women following after them.

The classroom was fairly quiet, a couple of students were whispering while the others were finishing answering the multiple questions of their test. The young teacher looked around, her gaze falling upon the teenage girl doodling on a blank sheet of paper, Alexia recognized her as Michelle Jones Watson, a brilliant student who had a tendency to draw people around her, "people in despair" as she called them.
After some time, the blonde noticed that the girl was drawing her, looking up from time to time and immediately going back to the paper. At some point, their eyes met and they shared a friendly smile. Nonetheless, the teacher found it odd. Was it that noticeable that she was in such a bad state? But it seemed that, in fact, only the teenager had noticed her distress. The blonde sighed, going back to her earlier task, picking up the green notebook, the pages stained with paragraphs after paragraphs of black ink. The teenage girl started scribbling harder, suddenly stopping as she finished her art piece. She looked down at it, frowning as felt like something was missing. She did not have the time to observe the older woman longer to try and find a clue as the bell rang and the teacher sprang into action. She stood up and passed around the room to pick up all the tests, some students already out the door. MJ followed them, blending into the mass of sweaty and hormonal teenagers, going unnoticed as always.
When Alexia reached the last desk, she noticed the neatly folded piece of paper hidden behind the assessment sheet, a smile hitched its way on her face as a soft giggle itched the back of her throat. She carefully lifted the paper and slipped it into her navy blouse's pocket, stacking the last sheet on the pile and going back to her neatly organized desk.
She only had the time to put the tests away as the classroom was filled again by another class of loud teenagers, dropping their bags harshly on their chosen tables and keeping their conversations alive with their thunderous voices, Alexia could already feel the headache coming.
The blonde teacher let them talk a moment more before standing up and claiming her position, the commotion dying down immediately, each student seated at its declared seat, all their gazes directed toward the professor.
The drawing was quickly forgotten, waiting to be found again by the blonde at the end of the day.

Shades of blues and pinks mingled together as the day reached its end, an orange glow setting on the nowempty tables of the bakery.  Although the shop had closed for hours then, the matriarch stayed behind her counter, cleaning vigorously every pink surface in sight,  the two blondes watching her as they chatted serenely. They had offered their help to the store owner multiple times, each time being declined as they received a scowl.
The peaceful silence was suddenly broken by strident sounds of eagle whistling, scaring the three women, Lena having recently left to make dinner and put to sleep her younger sister.
"Shit, my dad is calling me. I'll be right back." Amy rushed toward the older blonde who looked intrigued, grabbing her phone hastily off their shared table and going outside the bakery swiftly as she answered the call.
Scarlett looked confused, why the sudden rush? And mostly, what was that ringtone? Scarlett smiled softly at that last interrogation, the young actress was unpredictable most of the time and she found that absolutely adorable.
However, the smile quickly fell as she noticed the gold-headed girl fidgeting through the glass frontage, she looked almost on the verge of tears but her jaw was tense and her dark eyes fixed on the asphalt as if it was the most interesting thing in this universe.
The light brown-haired woman looked over at the blonde, her gaze softening, a sad hue shining behind the hazel. She actually found it sweet how her daughter seemed to have found someone who really cared for her and she hoped that the older woman would be the one, the one who'll finally bring her baby completely out of her shed and be the one she'll tell her whole truth to.
She knew that she missed and ignored a lot of things going on in her daughter's life and that the blonde wouldn't dare to complain about her father's behavior to her, judging that she was far too in love with the sergeant to say anything. That wasn't true, the mother had told off her husband on more than one occasion but that didn't seem to lighten his judgment toward his only child.

The young teacher slumped against her large couch, melting against the soft fabric as if life was drained from her and sucked into a black hole, pretty dramatic. She was exhausted, like every day lately, yet she couldn't help but scowl at herself thinking about her unusually free day. Even so, she hadn't even had the time to see Peter today, between her classes and her corrections, she did not leave her classroom all day.
As she shifted on her side, her skirt feeling too thigh, she was jabbed in the ribs by the corner of a rigid thing in her blouse's pocket.
She immediately remembered the drawing, quickly seating up as she pulled it out. It was slightly crumbled from its stay in the clothing but except that it was totally fine. She delicately unfolded the sheet, being met with a very realistic representation of herself with excessive dark rings under the eyes and a very pronounced jawline, she could almost picture Emily from Corpse Bride. She really hoped that she didn't look that bad.
Her heart warmed even more when she noticed the messy handwriting at the top right corner of the paper, "Are you okay?", she smiled, feeling very grateful to have such loving students.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Also, Y'all needs to prepare for the slowest slow burn of your life because neither Amy nor Alexia are gonna get the girl soon.