1

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Amy wasn't expecting her life to turn upside down after a small insignificant attention mistake but it did and now she found herself laying on her bed, the script of the next biggest movie of the year in her right hand and in her left, her phone lighted up by the face of Hollywood's most paid actress.
While soft music was playing on the background, Amy was learning her lines in company of her closest friend at the moment, Scarlett Johansson.
Her character, Alexia Taylor, was introduced as a substitute teacher in Peter's school, nothing really interesting until her student was revealed to be the Spider-Man. That's when Amy's character took a place much more important in the MCU, going from a background character to the main character's confidant.

A well groomed woman entered the classroom, her perfectly curled blonde hair brushed her shoulders as she walked confidently to the front of the teacher desk. Her dark eyes, high checks and rosy lips caught the attention of the teenagers. They didn't expect the substitute teacher to be an incredible stunning woman, the total opposite of their previous teacher, Mrs Smith. When the classroom finally went quiet, the blonde spoke with her smooth voice, a slight British accent sleeping through her words."Good morning class, I'm Miss. Taylor, I will replace Mrs. Smith until her return from her maternity leave."

Amy never been good with dates but playing a history teacher changed that for her. She started spilling random history facts during  conversation and she knew the dates of major events by heart. If only her own history teacher from high-school could see her now.

At the end of her first class, Alexia knew that this year would be very different from all the years she spent at various schools before. Firstly not all of her students were disrespectful and vulgar, sure some of them were but most of them listened carefully and quietly. There was even one student in particular who knew all the program before she even had the to explain it.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛.