5

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

The two best friends were lying on the blonde's kingsized bed, their libs intertwined as their flushed skin grazed each other, completely drunk out of their mind. The air felt light and hazy, the city below was loud yet the women were louder.
"He was deployed two months ago." The blonde wheezed, louder then she intended to, looking directly trough her best friend's russet brown eyes gorged with unshed tears due to how much she had been laughing.
"Can you believe that his last words to me were, 'You're wasting your life, Amelia. You're an adult now, start acting like one.'?" The young actress stumbled up on the covers, puffing her chest and lowering her voice, mimicking her father's grave expression. That made the scientist laugh harder.

Gusts of wind grazed the ungraded papers resting on the young teacher's desk, her gold locks splattered on the burgundy wood as her flushed face was resting on her hands. The light flickered occasionally, the only sound filling the room being the few cars speeding outside, fleeting in different directions, some going home, some only starting their night.
Alas, the woman stayed rigid, deep in her timeless slumber, as if time had stopped only for her, as if Chronos was doing her a favor. It was probably the most peaceful sleep she had in a long time, her nights being restless particularly at this time.
At some point, a brunette boy walked past that exact classroom, clasped in a white blouse. He stopped and admired the sign, the teenager smiling softly seeing how the tables turned, before walking away.

A phone buzzed on the night stand, breaking the silence of Amy's apartment. The blonde grumbled as she stumbled out of bed to retrieve the objects and groggily answer the call, falling back on the mattress.
"Hello." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes feeling the pounding headache worsen by the second and the ringing intensifying.
"Amy! How are you, honey?" Her body perked up immediately, suddenly awake, the second she recognized Scarlett's voice.
"Hi Scarly! I'm fine." She happily answered, a smile illuminating her face, it disappeared when she received a pillow on the back of the head. She gazed back to see Jessica face down on the mattress moaning in discomfort, being hungover.
"Are you with someone else? I heard noises." The older woman questioned coldly which startled Amy, she bite the inside of her cheek before responding.
"Yeah. Jessica spent the night at my place." She closed the blinds receiving a thumbs up from the brunette still face planting in the mattress, which made her laugh.
She could hear the other woman exhale longly, taking a deep breath before speaking again. "That's great. Truly great."
There was a silence, the young actress could feel that Scarlett wanted to say something but all that came out was an empty void.
"That's all. I'm pleased that you're fine." She rushed instead, Amy's brow furrowing when the call ended, she couldn't help but feel disappointed.

The next time the teenager walked through that hallway, he noticed that the teacher had vanished, the burgundy desk now pristine of any paper. He realized that he was now alone in the building and his smile faded, that certain teacher was now longer here to bring him peace. The sky suddenly became dark, the hallway seemed narrower and the air felt heavy.
The brunette boy quickly gathered his belongings, nimbly putting back every thing he used to its place before escaping the school by the side entry, rushing under the pouring rain.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Trauma dumping :)