2

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Amy was woken up harshly from her peaceful sleep by the loud growling of her stomach, which resulted from yesterday's hectic day. She spent most of the morning rereading and memorizing the script she got the day prior, they told her Alexia was a background character but Amy suspected the opposite as she was given a consequent amount of lines ; then she had to rush to her mother's bakery to help out. And finally, she went home and took care of her fur baby.

Alexia didn't know why, but, she woke up this morning with her head pounding, she was exhausted. It was only the end of her third period yet she had two more classes after lunch break. And in top of that, her students were atrocious today. All she wished was to go home and lay in the comfort of her bed.
Having some time left, she started grading copies at her desk until the bell rang, the classroom starting to fill as she finished the last paper. She greeted them with a warm but weakened smile before  starting her class. And ten minutes later, as she was explaining the westward extension, a student barged into the room panting heavily.
"Sorry, Miss, I'm late" The brunette boy said in between short breaths, he looked almost as exhausted as his teacher.
"It's okay M.Parker." She replied sweetly as he made his way across the room. "I hope it's the last time tho."
Throughout the whole hour, she noticed the boy dozing off in his seat at the back, something unusual since M.Parker always seated at the front in her class.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS ❤️
(I was too lazy to actually write a chapter but dw I'm thinking about the plot)