"You want me....don't you~" Part 2

⚠️Warnings: smut

Cameron's POV

"You want me.... don't you~"
I blushed a dark shade of red,"I-I..um...well..." I stuttered. Before I could actually say anything, Banban's lips were on mine.

Narrator's POV

2 minutes later, the kiss turned into a whole entire make out session. Banban trailed down to Cameron's neck giving him hickeys. Soft moans came out of Cameron's mouth. BanBan started to take off his shirt revealing his chest.

Cameron understood and took off his as well,"Aw someone's excited." Banban said as he threw his shirt on the floor. Banban went down to Cameron's chest and started to kiss his right nip and rubbing and squeezing the left nip making him giving up on being quiet and moan loudly.

He soon stopped and took off his pants and boxer. Cameron did the same. "You sure you wanna do this, kid?" Banban said reassuring him. "Yes, I'm sure." Cameron replied as he spread his legs and let Banban do the rest. "Pretty sure this will when it goes in, but I think you'll be okay," Banban said as he prepared and carefully moved himself inside of Cameron, making him moan.

After 5 seconds Cameron spoke,"You can start now." Banban went at a slow pace, but got faster over time,"Ahh~ Banban go faster~" Cameron choked out. Banban smirked and went faster. He grabbed Cameron's thing and started rubbing it up and down making him moan louder. 

After 10 minutes of this madness, Cameron came on Banban's stomach. But that didn't stop Banban, he only smirked,"Aw already, i am making you feel good?" Banban said in a lustful tone and went faster. He leaned down and kissed Cameron and he kissed back wrapping his arms around Banban's neck. Cameron moved his hips along with Banban to get more praise and Banban only smirked again. Only a few more thrusts and Banban came deep inside of Cameron making him yell out his name. He moved himself out of Cameron and crashed beside him, panting.

(Smut over)

"God...I love you Banban." Cameron said as he cuddled with him,"I love you too." Banban replied and both drifted off to sleep.

"We should do this again..."

Hope you enjoyed.