"You want me...Don't you~" BanBan x Cameron (oc)

⚠️Warnings: none

Narrators POV

Everyone was hanging out in the room that said "Banban's kindergarten." Playing truth or dare.

"Alright Nabnab, I dare you to race me at the very colorful hallway, where I am always at," Slow Seline said. "Oh I feel sorry for you." Nabnab chuckled. "What do you mean?" Seline asked.

"Because I'm going to beat you since I'm a humanoid spider I still have extra legs, they will help me," he said with confidence. "We'll see about that." They all arrived at the colorful hallway. "I'm rooting for Seline." Cameron said.

"Uhh, sorry to burst your bubble but Seline is a snail she's going to lose." Sheriff Toadster said. "Have you not seen what she's capable of?" Cameron questioned. "She's literally a snail what can she do," "I'm betting you 200$ that she will win." Cameron said. "Deal!"

"Alright everyone in position, whoever gets to the end of the hallway first is the winner," Nabnableena said."3..2..1...Go!" Nabnab got a head start. "Welp, that's enough of standing here," Seline said. She was now running and she pasted by Nabnab and won.

"Note to self: never doubt you again," Nabnab said breathing heavily. "Where's My money sheriff." Cameron said well being handed the $200. They continued the game at the hallway. After a couple of dares. Someone choose a person who hasn't been chosen yet, until now.

"Cameron, truth or dare." Said Banbanleena. "I choose dare!" He said back. "I dare you to describe your crush."

Cameron's POV

I turned bright red at the dare. I couldn't tell them who's my crush, Banban is literally here watching everyone doing stupid dares. But it only describing, I guess I'll be fine. "Well first things first it's a guy and he is very tall, like 6 foot something, um...his voice is kind of..hot? And that's basically it." As I said that last sentence.

I turn my head to BanBan and he's was talking to his sister Banbanleena. We made eye contact, I quickly turn away blushing a dark shade of red.

Banban's POV

I was talking to my sister, when I felt like someone looking at me. I turn and make eye contact with Cameron. He quickly turned away. A smirk forms on my face. "I know who you were describing as your crush kid...you can't hide it~"

Cameron's POV

After the game was over, I heard the speaker go off and Banban spoke, "Cameron please come to the principal's office, immediately." I wonder what he needs me for?

I knocked on the door,"come in!" BanBan said. I opened the door, " you wanted to see me Banban?" I said,"Yes sit down and we'll talk." He said. I sat down on a chair. "Alright, earlier today you and the others played truth or dare. When you were called out, the dare was to describe your...crush." I blushed when he said that. "And when you did, I immediately knew it was me," I was so red at that point. He stood up and went towards me.

I didn't look up, until he lifted my chin and made me look at him,"So tell this straight.. Cameron....You want me...Don't you~"