chapter 10: Fall

[Nightmare]

:Saiki dorm room:

Amid the loud voice of others a sudden pressure and ringing from his ear cause Saiki head to be dazed then he closed his eyes and fall unconscious immediately.

Kusuo!- the faint voice of Ashio call out.

Now looking at the full moon hanging high up in the sky.

Where is this? Saiki look left and right seeing none of his friends. He wandered in the night on the path inside the forest listening to the thoughts of animals but not even a whisper was heard.

Urk..

The already healed wound on kusuo head aches in phantom pain caused it to feel itchy and irritating. He rubbed his forehead. Thinking that cursed objects really was a pain to deal with.

" It's your faults... It must be but I'm also at fault for I can't see the truth"

Stop in his track, Saiki see a distance figure point an accusing finger at him.

Another said. " Why be born just to feel pain and cause suffering"

Pardon?

Innocently said a voice." One day...let's live to see the world together"

Figure from a far appear in the depths of the jungle as their raspy whisper over one another. Like a mantra they repeat in the dark, eyes gaze upon him like looking at a monkey in display.

The shadow under Saiki suddenly shifted as multiple hands emerge, reaching to catch his legs and drag him down into the darkness" Experiment enough then destroyed the records with no guilt"

"... Sealed away yet aware, only together we manage-"

Saiki in disgust kick all the hands away and float off the ground to get out of the squirming hands reach as it cry out in pain at his indifferent treatment.

"Hey...hey what is this. What're you doing to the poor thing?!"

One yell out at the clueless psychic. "Damn, how can you be so cruel to attack someone smaller then you, you scum?! "

No offense, I just don't like being touched out of no where. Especially if the hands in question are caked up in dry bodily fluid.

Good grief, do I have to repeat myself. Saiki back away when chains stain with red liquid from out of nowhere slitherd toward him. He heard footsteps come from the darkness.

" No matter what the chain that bind us together shall not be broken for we all are family " A being walk out of the shadow as the other stop their ruckus, multiple set of eyes gaze intently at Saiki as the world spin like a whirlpool.

Are we even talking about the same thing here?

Having a sudden headache, he brought up a hand to hold it. Dizziness from having to get used to cursed energy get stronger. Migraine inevitably make his sense muddled- chain fly up restraining his limps.

This can't get any worse.

Out of the blue a soft voice said " Kuu-chan, if you don't wake up I'll eat all your coffee jelly inside the dormitory"

Huh...What is going on? Who-wait, Gojo...coffee jelly? Saiki tremble all over as if being dumped by ice cold water. He reached out trying to escape this illusion? ignoring the loud crack of the chain breaking to prevent a horrible ending to his saved up desserts.

Don't you dare eat them, they're expensive!

Of course if they were the normal coffee jelly Saiki won't react like this, but in this case they were the deluxe coffee jelly from the cat cafe that sell them at such a reasonable price he bought a lot to eat slowly in the dorm. Now facing such threat Saiki snapped his eyes open to see his room ceiling and loud annoying laughter.