chapter 1: Gojo Satoru

[ Jelly coffee in cat cafe]

01:24 Shibuya, Cat cafe

It shouldn't come as a surprise for me to be here. After all my unwavering love for sweets isn't a secret.

This is quite a long line though.

If you wondering how I know of this place then for your information I heard from others thoughts while going back home about a delicious cat cafe nearby.

Of course I have to come and see for myself.

What about the interview you may ask?

Well ...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sitting down I began my interview with a man who looks bored out of his mind.

Ah shit, another one . Well let's get this over quick.

"Nice to meet you, may you introduce yourself? " A smile cross the old man face as he said politely but his thoughts was anything but polite.

This one look so ordinary, must be a country bumpkin trying to fly high again.

Does that happen so often?

My name is Saiki Kusuo and I'm a psychic  I said looking at the man who was slowly turning into a bewildered face.

Does this guy also have Eighth Grade Syndrome?!

No .

"Ah? Do you think this a joke?!" The old man scream out point at me " In all my years I have to deal with your type for so long! You know what Saiki your hired. I quit !  " Slammed his hand down the table the old man left causing a commotion outside.

Good grief, that's was supposed to be a joke.

But I guess that work too.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I couldn't afford to fail this interview after all, a pack of coffe jelly is on the line.

Seeing that this is a new place then my image as a ordinary person  shouldn't be changed, I decided to become kuriko.

Finally got a table now let's see if they serve good coffe jelly.

Opening the menu my eyes widen at the good pricing of each desert, flipping through it my heart almost stop at the sight of a deluxe jelly coffee with a reasonable price.

Who knows Shibuya has heaven on earth all this time.

That girl has only positive energy leaking off her, she must be supper happy ah.

What about it, who wouldn't be happy when faced Nirvana.

Ingoring the thought I odered the deluxe coffe jelly with a slice of strawberry cake and 6 strawberry Daifuku.

There seems to be another source of energy in her and its large too but she doesn't seem to be a sorcerer though.

Good grief, The guy was staring intently at me the moment I walked in as kuriko .

It is troublesome to deal with creep like him.

Putting down my menu I was face to face with a tall white head guy wearing round black glasses.

Not surprised? Fun.

" Hey hey don't ignore me, it super rude " He said playfully trying to coax information out of me.

This guy doesn't seem to care about the fact that I'm clearly avoiding him.

Good grief, this guy is so similar to Teruhashi but his ego is so high it may have reached heaven or space already.

What do you want leaning away from the guy I only saw his smile widen.

" Wow you speaking into my brain, is that your innate technique? " The big white cat sat down opposite me with no shame lean forward.

I never saw her around here so she must be new, it explain the strange energy I haven't seen before.

This again, this guy one of the jujutsu sorcerer then. Must get him out of my tail.

No.  As I said that the server come by dropping off my order, seeing the new person she ask while blushing at the young man.

Oh my god he's so hot, are they a couple?!

Don't make inaccurate conclusion like that, it's not possible.

"May I get your order sir? " The girl  face became red as the white head smile at her.

" A strawberry milkshake with extra sugar and cream , two chocolates stuff crepe too please" With a charming grin he ordered.

"Right- Right away! " She goes off eyes still lingering on the man.

It's a shame he's already taken    the girl mused sadly.

"So was that your innate technique? " The guy finally lean away drafting one arm behind his chair crossing his leg like a gangster.

This again? There only one thing to do now.

Act dumb. 

I don't know what you're talking about?  Using my 'playing dumb face' I said trying to deter him.

Not saying then, oh well I would find out anyway. The guy smile shrugging.

I make sure you won't.  Eating a piece of my coffee jelly I feel like heaven just shine upon me .

" My name is Gojo Satoru let's be friend yea  " I know he was thinking about something weird but I don't care I'm enjoying the best thing on earth now.

Gojo order finally came and his dessert was obviously added with more topping then usual beside it was a paper napkin with the server girl number.

Gojo ignore the napkin and began devouring his sweets while sometime looks weirdly at me, he was eyeing my daifuku with so much intensity I gave him some of it.

By some I meant one of course.

Gojo whine at the unfairness then proceed to act sneaky trying to steal my cake which I glance cooly at.

Taking the slice of cake I inhale it without any pity at Gojo depressed imitation.

I know what he's thinking and I'm not falling for it again.

++++++++++++-

In the end we exchanged our number.

Its more like he took my phone and add himself in my contact list.

That's illegal right?

Shall I go to the police for harassment. 

Gojo only laugh at that.

Good grief. Dad better have two pack of coffe jelly or else I'm quitting.

Who said I wasn't childish.

+++++++++++

A/N: I wrote this at midnight, so yea gojo here folks. The man everyone love and hate so much.

Saiki is being petty now.

Kuniharu wallet is crying.