chapter 7: Cool

[Friends]

Second day, Jujutsu High, 9:51. August 2006

Yaga had finish explaining that today two 1st year will be sent to Okinawa for some safety precaution in the airport.

Perhaps, it's regarding the Star Plasma Vessel that's been making everyone feel pressured today. Who this Master Tengen is, they must be very important to the jujutsu society.

Who am I kidding...they definitely is.

Looking down at my desk when Yaga about to decide on who to go, I do my very best to be nonexistent while having the most unfortunate seat possible, the front row. How was it possible that I as a transfer only a month ago now sit in front, face to face with the teacher.

Being the shortest suck this much? I'm average height ..Yaga-sensei why are you doing this too me? I don't want it, at all.

I messed up, at the time I suffered greatly from this shock. Almost changed my height right there and then and says I hit my growth spurt late.

This really hurts me in many ways.

Its making me feels like I should've just say 'To hell with it' and do my best to change this world back into my original non-sorcerer one.

The years had changed but I and everyone that's important in The Disastrous Life of Saiki K is still our age before the fusion.

Our world just smash together with no rhythm our reason.

Its breaks apart and join with one another to have a singular world, but in doing so it strip my world down off the reason of its existence before adding all of it to this place that's called Jujutsu Kaisen .

In the end, I'm not this world protagonist ... The bad thing is that I'm still a protagonist in something else.

I couldn't care less, it doesn't affect my life in anyway but of course there's still some downside. I recently checked if my birth certificate had change only to fine out that it didn't.

I had to go and use my power to fix not only my own but everyone in this world that have this error.

"The 2nd year students except Shoko had requested some 1st year coming along this mission so is there any volunteer? "

Shoko-san had already ran away, I could only pay my respect for her quickness in running away from troublesome times.

"Since you two are still new, you'll not be participating... That left Nanami, Haibara and Ijichi" Yaga words make my day, holding off the smile I listen on .

Haibara perk up raising his hand happily. Taking Nanami hand and pulling it up also.

" Alright, Nanami and Haibara will be given this task " Yaga sigh checked the time before reminding the two boy" It will take 2 hours to get to..Okinawa, so pack up and be ready before 10" Yaga then give me, Ijichi and Toritsuka our own training schedule for the day seeing as he was busy with some work.

"If you see Shoko then let her know her training is going to be doubled, that's all for now. "Yaga waved leaving the room together with Nanami and Haibara.

At the moment the door shut and their footsteps got faraway, Toritsuka complain at the unfairness " Why did that naive child get to go?! I'm older then him! "

Good grief, you're not a good role model for the 1st year.

"H-hey Haibara isn't weak at all..no matter his naive outlook on certain things, it isn't illogical that he and Nanami was given it" Ijichi said checking his own schedule.