The McCarty Twins

**FIRST BOOK, I REPEAT FIRST BOOK. You have been warned. I apologise for any mistakes beforehand. Also this chapter is kind of depressing and there will be some swearing. Pic on the side of what I imagined Alexis to look like. You can make up your own **

I'm back people! Woohoo Alexis McCarty is back in town! Back in Michigan and ready to cause mayhem! I wonder how Jazzie and Logan are. I bet they're dating, it's sooo obvious they both have a thing for each other. Maybe they're mates?

Oh right, how rude of me! Lets start again...

Hi, I'm Alexis McCarty. Twin sister of Jasmine McCarty (Jazz or Jazzie). Logan's her best friend since they were like four. Me and Jazzie are complete opposites but I guess you could call us best friends in a way. I'm the bad twin. Jazzie's the good twin. I'm the loud,rude trouble maker. She's the shy, cute ballerina. I would be fine with getting D's on my report card. Jazzie would cry for getting a B+.

I was sent to a detention center/boarding school in New York because of my behaviour. You blow up ONE car and people act like it's the end of the fucking world! It's been three years since I've seen my family. No emails, no phone calls, no texts not even any freaking postcards! The judge said I am to have zero communication with my family. Not even on Christmas. Bitch.

I'm not complaining really. New York was fun and Mother Nature's been good to me. I'm 17. 5ft 6. Middle length dark-brown-almost-black hair. I'm not pale but not what most people consider tanned either. Curvy in all the right places. Nice sized boobs. I have tattoos; on my right arm, from my wrist to my shoulder, I have roses and vines. And I got my mothers dark brown eyes.

Did I mention I'm a werewolf and I'm in the Immitis pack? Guess not. I shifted when I was seven with the rest of the pups. But i'm 17 and don't have a mate. You can find your mate at anytime but mostly when your 16.

Immitis.Such a funny word. But it means merciless in Latin.

***

Home sweet home. About time. I bet when I open this door mum, dad and Jasmine are going to scream "WELCOME HOME!" I snickered at the thought. Mum and dad are probably on a business trip. They own companies all over the world. They sell everything; from pens to cars!

It would be nicer if they were home more often but we wouldn't have this big ass house if they were at home 24/7. They could have at least unlocked the door. Oh well. I took out a metal bobby pin from my hair and unlocked the door in under three minutes. Wow great security, note the sarcasm.

"HELLO? ANYONE HOME?" I shouted, but the house was silent and I got no reply. Jazzie's probably at the library or ballet or something. I thought at least she would remember the day I returned. I dropped my suitcases, kicked off my shoes and jumped on the sofa ready to watch t.v.

"Alexis there is someone upstairs" I swear I jumped and went into a defensive mode but I realised it was my wolf. I'm so dense sometimes.

She's the smarter one out of us so I stood up and smelt the air. I could smell my family's scent but that's not a surprise. They live here. I was going to sit down again but I saw a small white pill. A few meters away I saw another one, then another one. I let out a small laugh and followed the pills, hoping it will lead me to a bucket full with the pills. I went up the stairs and it stopped outside of Jazzie's room. I cautiously opened the door. Her room was a mess. Jazzie's room was never a mess.

Before I left her room was all pink and fluffy with pictures of me, her and Logan all over the walls, Justin Beiber posters, books on a shelf, her shoes in a neat line by the door, pink Christmas lights on the wall, a purple heart shaped rug on the floor, Barbie dolls on the window sill.