A New Life ; Darian

CHAPTER 6: A NEW LIFE

--------------------------------------

I slept on the couch. The burning nightclub, the devastated face of everyone, and.. Noah. God, I can't even imagine the sight.. It's too cruel. I don't cry a lot, really but thinking about it I can't control myself. His last words.. to everyone.. There's a knock on my door. I walk slowly as I hear the knocking sounds. 
"Who is this? It's like.." I check the time on my phone. "Huh, 2 AM?!" I open the door with my eyes swollen. 
"Hey.. It's me.." Kai?! What was he doing up so late.. His eyes.. they are like mine, maybe even more swollen than mine. 
"Kai? W-why did you come here, anyway? You know.. what went down and-"
"Come with me, Darian.." says Kai. He looked serious. I didn't expect Kai to be so.. serious after what went down yesterday night..

I follow him and we talk while walking. "You know what, I.. I really thought this was.. not the worst situation but.." says Kai. 
"Kai, I know you are devastated after yesterday. So am I" I told him, he smiled at me while crying and I patted him.
"Thanks Darian, Wait whose that?" says Kai. I look at his direction and see Julie and Sadie run towards us as a car is behind them. 
Sadie and Jubi? What are they doing here.. Whatever, It doesn't matter. We walk up to them and have a group hug moment. I look behind and see a big bunch of Vanguardians. 
"Huh?.. Vanguardians?" says kai.

Moments later, we ended up in a big open field. The big moon looked blue, it was so bright.. It looked so unreal. Me and Kai ran to see it.

 Me and Kai ran to see it

"Damn.. It looks so.." Robin says. I agree with him, until Sam goes front and screams while telling all of us about.. whatever situation that we were in at the moment.
"Guys... HOW ARE WE GOING TO LIVE?! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THAT HUH?! No one.. one by one we all will die.." he says, 
"What no.. don't say tha-" Sonika says.
"HE'S NOT WRONG. WE ALL.. WE ALL WILL DIE.. It's time to discuss.. our life that we're going to spend here" says Ryan while sobbing. The realization again somehow makes its way in me, I can't help but have a heavy feeling in my heart. Aarav.. Niles.. they're dead.. in a span of.. only two days.

That's when, we all discussed and made our way disheartedly. I went to the empty echoing supermarket and was surprised to see Larry and Bippy... kissing?..
"What the hell.. are you two doing here..." I ask in pure disgust and confusion.
"GET OUT! LET US HAVE SOME PRIVACY.." says Larry, crying. I couldn't help giggling at his tone. I run and meet the others.
"You saw that too didn't you?" asks Robin. I nod while laughing.. but after laughing that spirit, again fades away. God.. the image of Niles.. I can't.. Whatever, no time to think about that. 

Days pass by, they're all.. repetitive.. Get up with a knock on your door, discuss, food, go back, eat, and sleep. I was bored, but this was our life. Since only we are the living people here now, apparently.. a few people have started dating. Larry and Bippy, obviously.. then Nora and Aiden who were shipped in our school days are also dating now.. What a weird change of events.. Nobody had died, due to our agreement on never mentioning anything about this weird place. Even the memory of that weird chilling enthusiastic woman voice had faded, she kind of just.. disappeared I guess.. Sam and Ben started to date too apparently. Sam and ben both liked Niles, until he.. god.. why do I keep thinking about it? Well.. they got together and became friends, dated, and now they're official. It's crazy how we've basically adapted to this environment. I've had IBS which is the irritable bowel syndrome due to heavy amount of junkies I had eaten this entire experience. Probably a thousand instant cup noodles by now, a bunch of chips and candy.. Yeah that was most of our breakfast lunch and dinner. So quickly, 2 weeks had passed. I didn't even know it. I played chess with my friends at times, to pass the time and not be bored all the time. 

I was chilling in my room while talking to my friends about our old habits and old memories. I saw the sky go dark, and rain suddenly pouring. It got heavy all of a sudden, I couldn't hear what my friends were saying. 
𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙢𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜.
I run out of the house and go. It was... the area.. The area we went after the nightclub incident.. right after that day. That beautiful area me and Kai were going in front to see so badly. It bombed, It's almost like.. every place we do something or something happens.. It just bombs.
"THIS IS.. A FREAKING NIGHTMARE! DAMN YOU, MASTERMIND!" says Bippy. 
"NO NO NO.... YOU CAN'T-" Larry says.
Suddenly, I hear that same voice. That same chilling.. voice. That same woman.

𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥.𝘖𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘉𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰.. 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰.. 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?!

A floating laser comes from the sky, right above Bippy's head. Larry sobs and drops on the floor, while I take long breaths. 
"Oh no.." says Jubi.
"Here it-" Sadie says while a sound stops her.

𝘽𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙙.

Larry screams, loud enough to make us realize. The disgusting scene, It brought me back to the nightclub.. or to the mountain when we first came here. Blood splattered on Larry, Me, Jubilee, and Robin.
"WHY.... WHY..DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN.." says Robin.
The chilling voice comes again, at that point I was sick.. I was sick of hearing that voice.. even though its been a long time since that voice appeared. That womanly voice, probably laughing at the sight of dismantled heads and fallen out brains on the floor. Probably admiring the gore-y bloody scene. 

𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥.𝘏𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩.. 𝘗𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘉𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 "𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵" 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰.. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘝𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦!

"WHYYYY............BIPPY.. NOO..." Larry screams. I was so sick of this. I can't do this anymore, I'd rather just.. get killed.. or something. Seeing this, God.. I just can't..

How will we survive?.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF A CHAPTER