A Series Of Unfortunate Events; Kai

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! What a good morning today, It's cold and rainy in a monsoon season at 6AM while I left my umbrella drying outside but instead it's getting wet. I'm loving this day already. I dress up and go to my school bus with my mom. Yes you heard me right, my mom is a teacher. Me and the totally amazing great NOAH's bus had swapped. The bus was ugly, just like Noah and we get in and go to school.

I go and say bye to my mom and go to my class 11A and see the beautifully disgusting face of Larry who used to be my friend but became a bully target. I keep getting flashbacks of him telling me that Noah was bad and I should be friends with him again. Turns out he was both right and wrong. Whatever, it's better not to think. I go out for short break and might've accidentally scarily looked at Sadie and Jubilee on my way, whatever.. I don't care. The rain stops thankfully, the loud sounds was gonna take the ounce of sanity that had been left in me. I didn't want to feel depressed again. I saw my few friends and said hi and left and again said hi. On my way, again I saw Sadie talking with Poppy and Alexander and she looked very stressed with her hand on her head and loud breathing. 
"What happened stays between us and us only." I hear from Poppy's mouth. A chill goes down my spine, It wasn't like the "OMG A DEAD BODY" kind of chill. It was like a "What are they even talking about?" chill.
I ignore it and get the last view of Concerned Sadie, Poppy's tears and Alexander's mad grumpy face. I'm not gonna be involved in this drama they are involved it. Apparently in their class everyone is blaming eachother. Great! Irrelevant for me. I just sigh a "Whatever" and go on with my day cause that's how empty-headed people get through shitty stuff. 

Lunch break, again everyone is stressed. These concerned faces of these people are making me sick, this day has been chaotic for them I guess since they don't want to be hospitalized from the Principal. My days are usually fine but it's my mind thats chaos. My overprotective mother was asking me a million questions about homework and books. I was so bored, it was crazy how bored I was. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go back to my class just to see Larry and his almost boy-friend Bippy stare at me AGAIN. I didn't have time to think about that though, what the hell happened to Sadie and her two minions? Also, why is this day so boring? Atleast the rain stopped, as I said before the reason why I'm happy it stopped. I might be emo, but I know when to be less and more edgy. Wow, science class..Super Awesome! I hate science, and I also hate my life. I look at the window, and I hear a blast. 

Great, the rain is starting again. I'm mad and I'm definetly losing it and my classmates must be doing their cringy stuff again. From far, I see a yellow beam of light at the corner of my eyes but don't notice it and hear a very BIG bomb sound. "Holy shit, Who's farting so loud?" I think. Dumb me.. I look outside and see that..

A MOUNTAIN WAS BLOWING UP?! Oh no, what is happening. I panic and I look at my class..mates.? Huh? Why is no body in the class. Larry and Bippy are missing, and so is the entire class? What's going on. Yeah, I'm definetly losing it.

 Yeah, I'm definetly losing it

----------------------------------------------------------

𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯! 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!

𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Some random woman speaks from the speaker. Who is this bitch and is she telling me to go to the mountain where it BOMBED?! I'm not gonna try to BOMB myself? And where is the red laser? I see through the window two lasers in the sky. Holy shit. What was going on... now I'm on panic mode. There is infact a laser, No.. TWO lasers.. No no no no this can't be happening. People in my class dissapeared, a mountain bombed and now two bright eye-piercing Scarlett lasers are pointing at me. I look through it as the lasers break my glasses lens with a sudden crack which the sound of it tickles in my eyes.

"W-What the heck is....this?..I need everyone back" I say to myself. I let out tears and decided I'm going to go. I go out of the school just to see a very very empty Vanguard Institute as I look at even more lasers in the sky.

 I go out of the school just to see a very very empty Vanguard Institute as I look at even more lasers in the sky

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I run to the bombed mountain, there was a big and large hole. It was like.. a meteor or a comet fell from the sky. It wasn't that hard to run to the ground. It took me 15 minutes. I cried and cried and ran as fast I could as fresh cold breeze was running through my hair. I was feeling poignant, I missed everyone. The empty street made me feel empty inside. How I was used to being around by big disgusting crowds. Now it just feels like, I'm alone. 

I hear some chatter while I climb the mountain in a hurry to see something, I struggle and am going to fall. A heavy feeling in my heart grows into fear but actualization that I came here to just let it all end here. Suddenly I see a hand approach me from the other side of the mountain and It was none other than Darian. 

----------------------------------------------------------

I sit and take the hand and go down with Darian

What is the truth of this chaos? Why is darian here and why is there chatter

I was ready to solve all the mysteries surrounding today
----------------------------------------------------------------

END OF A CHAPTER