A New Beginning, A Sadder End; Sadie

---------------------------

The mastermind of the grade SEVEN project.. is.. one of us? Who would do such a thing?! None of us in our grade is a cruel psychopathic monster, everyone is each other's friend.. right? We all might have had some instances here and there, but... it still didn't matter.... The horrible situation we are forced to live through was all in the hands of someone among us. 
"Everyone, stay calm. Let's not assume who did this for now. A-Anyhow.. we will survive.." says Robin. Noah scoffs and utters cruel words that makes Robin tear up
"Fuckin' bastard, If you wanna live here then you deserve to die. How horrible can you be?.."
"W-What?.. No.. I just.. wanna make everyone.. be .. positive.." says Robin. I look at him in furiousness and try to walk up to him but someone stops me.
"No.. Sadie stop.. We will try to enjoy life.. together, we will make the most out of it. Lasers in the sky.. doesn't matter, the rules.. damn it. It's just rules. We can.. follow it.." says Kai, while Ben screams in enthusiasm from the back as he stands up.
"LET'S LIVE.. We are.. going to live.. life is too short.. I wanna make the most of it. WE SHOULD ALL MAKE THE MOST OF IT..!" As he said those words, I also felt a wave of courage as Noah looks at ben in surprise. I didn't expect Ben to say those words, I felt like I was seeing me through those words. 

A day passes, we make way to houses and sleep on the beds. I cry to sleep, I don't cry a lot.. I cry and cry, knowing there's nobody. But then again, I'm not alone. I have my school friends.. Grade seven.. and wonderful Vanguardians. One of us is the mastermind, those words.. It was so bittersweet.. I wake up just to see Jubilee banging at my door. I open the door and ask her a question.
"Jubi.. What is it.." I say with usual morning hair and sore eyes from crying too much. 
"Just.. come out.. to the Babyzazzas Night Club.. We are.. discussing something."
The Babyzazzas Nightclub?.. Why a club.. It feels so off, this entire situation so far is so weird.. Yesterday we witness such a.. whatever, no need to think so much about it. I went outside and saw the sunlight.. the warmth of day felt cozy but still.. I couldn't be happy at all. It was so unfitting for this "grade Seven" crap. We're 11th graders so why is the name Grade Seven? Enough thinking, I go to the nightclub and I am met with.. lasers?.. Well, not red ones.. thank god. They were blue lasers, guess they are used for just simple party lights. Wait.. What the.. fuck? Vanguardians.. they are all.. dancing to EDM mus, a big crowd. Feels like, I came at an actual Nightclub.. 

----------------------------------------------

I look around at the lasers while they turn my brown eyes blue

I look around at the lasers while they turn my brown eyes blue. The memory of me crying, had dissapeared and so did my sore eyes and heavy feeling. The tiredness had disappeared, the lasers and the music had awakened me. I was smiling downward while I slowly walk towards the big dancing crowd as Sunny pulls me and moves my arm. I'm not the best person to party with, so my friends had to force to dance. My face was always aloof in places like parties, but for the first time.. I was smiling. We were making this entire thing enjoyable.. Damn Vanguardians, you really..are having a party when our lives are at risk at all times. I was smiling, and laughing while Sunny and Jubilee stood there shocked. 

"Woah! Oh my god.. You're SMILING at a PARTY?! Holy.." says Sunny in surprise, 
"It's time to enjoy and forget about the bad things, we should all smile and look forward. Who planned this by the way?" I ask Sunny. She looks at me in confusion, but her face looked like she knew who planned the party a few seconds later.
"Huh?.. Oh.. OH YEA! Ben planned this, he's not here.. him and his friends are smoking cannabis at the back of the stage.. If you want some go get it from them, NOT recommended though.." says Sunny. Oh god, the heavy feeling.. It's not the same heavy feeling.. It's a different one. It's the.. "Healing from past friendship trauma" Sadie, Which includes.. Noah?.. They're smoking cannabis?.. What the hell..
"Is.. Noah also a part of the Cannabis smokers?" I ask Sunny in concern, but it sounds sarcastic because of the "Cannabis Smokers"
"Yeah, OF COURSE!! Noah is probably the one smoking the most L.O.L!" She says. I turn sideways to see the door of the backstage area but end of seeing Jubilee's surprised and concerned look. My heart dropped, she.. looked so.. sad.. 
"O-Oh.. Uhm.. I just wanted to.. give you a glass of this.. juice. See ya, Sadie.." she says while saddening her eyebrows. I smile back sadly at her. Suddenly, Noah comes while blowing smoke into the air. Jubilee sees him and gives him a side eye and walks away while almost tearing up. 

Everyone who was smoking comes out, Suddenly Noah says something that would change.. everything.. 
"That whole voice system thing is so dumb, the mastermind.. Psshh.. Must be a dumbass nerd.. Or that Kai."
This didn't change anything, until something came from the sky..
I breathe in and out, realizing something truly horrifying. Jubilee slowly walks back. 
"W-WHAT IS THA.. Oh.. that's .. 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿.." says Aaron. The realization.. Darian puts both his hands on his head in distress. Kai stands there surprised, we all knew what was about to happen.. The red laser.. it was so out of place.. 

Then we suddenly hear that same chilling voice again..

Audio Commencing. ConfirmedAww. I told you yesterday, no talking shit about me! You didn't know? Well how unfortunate that is. Actually, that's not even unfortunate. Cause you knew all this time, and you still said it.. you still broke the rules.. Aarav had an uncalled death but you, you knew the rules.. So I'll let you have inspirational last words other than just insulting me. I'll give you 5 minutes. Be quick. 

"First of all...I am really sorry for being an asshole. To everyone, I ruin everything.. I really am sorry. I will forever cherish you all.. And to spencer, Ben, Sam, and everyone.. I'm thankful for you all too. You taught me how to have fun, and I'm happy we were friends.. To Darian, Sadie, Jubilee, Kai and Robin.."

"N-noah... As much as I hate you, I still miss you as.. my friend." says Kai.
"Robin.. Of course, you're still my man. And Jubilee, you.. are amazing. You're funny, and even when I.. well.. changed, you still cared y'know? We still talked.. you're really an amazing person Jubilee." says Noah.

"N-no stop.. What is THIS?! Why.. Noah.." says Darian.
"Wait.. Noah.. You.. You knew the rules?.. You broke the rules on purpose.. Why.. WHY NOAH!? Why would you.." I say, while screaming.  His gang looks at him in pure fury.
"Oh.. Noah.. please.. don't do this!" says Robin.
"Noah.. I'm glad we met. I.. can't take this.. but.. I am really grateful, no matter how you changed I knew the way you felt. You didn't feel like yourself in the eyes of your new friends right?.." says Jubilee.

"I really can't express.. how apologetic... I am.. G-goodbye.. Everyone.. Goodbye, Grade Eleven." says Noah. I cry, and so does everyone."

Suddenly, the red laser comes closer at the top of Noah's head.
The bang, the blood splattering on the dance floor, the blue lasers.... we're shedding light at Noah's head. A loud scream is heard, Jubilee lies on the floor crying loud. I tell her to go home. As Darian locks the door of that horrible Night Club, we never look back at it. Ever. Jubilee looked back while crying while an entire crowd ran. Suddenly, the nightclub burned.
The bang was heard.. again... The nightclub bombed, and it was being lit on fire. It wasn't automatic this time, It was Kai burning the nightclub.

I will never forget what escalated today. 
---------------------------------------------
END OF A CHAPTER