SEVEN ; Noah

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this mountain we're in? I heard a bang, and some woman was talking on the speaker.. And then suddenly when I come here, there are Vanguardian students? I can't deal with confusing shit, I'm not the smartest like the mega nerds like Sadie or whatever. It's best to NOT be a nerd. Oh look.. That's Darian climbing and giving his hand to that fucking nerd Kai who is standing on the mountain. Of course that mommy's boy needs help, he can't do anything right. I go to Sam who was crying cuz' he was scared, I try to comfort him. I'm not the best person to comfort people, Sam's my bestfriend and I gotta do what I gotta do. I look at the side at Darian and Kai, I don't know why am still looking at them. They USED to be my friends, now they aren't. Doesn't matter, I see that they are kinda struggling.

 Doesn't matter, I see that they are kinda struggling

"Wow, they really aren't athletic huh. I thought Darian would not struggle because of his usual enthusiasm and determination." I think while embracing crying Sam.
"I...why...are..we here? Where is..everyone. Even my aunts not here..Why did this mountain just..bomb?" Sam says while having those crying hiccups. I put my head down and tell him it's okay.
"Hey, don't worry. We will find out what this is soon enough. Okay?" I tell him. 
I keep seeing Darian and Kai at the side, I don't know why but I just do. I get a sudden flash of memory of me, Darian, Kai, Sadie and Jubilee. It was like a big ass punch in my heart and for some reason I started feeling even more heavy. I was really happy, I had a big smile. We were in the grass fields and I was pushing Darian while we was holding Kai. Jubilee did the same thing with Sadie and was pushing her. Damn, why am I thinking about it at this moment? I have better and less embarrasing friends now. And yet.. I still feel empty?

I look behind at the ginormous crowd of Vanguardians. I look at the moon and think of the night I was with Jubilee in one of our scout camps. I still remember..It was this exact mountain and instead of Kai me and her were blaberring about out 10th grade section funny moments. It was beautiful... Just like now but without the stupid lasers. I felt at place and was able to speak freely. It was a beautiful scenery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------No time to imagine now

No time to imagine now.
"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE, THESE LASERS ARE DEFINETLY GOING TO KILL US" screams Ryan. At this time, Kai and Darian have reached the bottom. 
"Ok everyone I don't give a fuck what happens, but nobody is going to do anything cause I said so." said Spencer. He was the leader of the gang. 
"No! We need to work together to find out the truth of why this has happened. Guys, did you all come here by foot?" said Sadie.
They all said yes but I rolled my eyes, "Find out the truth? How pathetic can you be, let's just go back and live our lives" I said. Jubilee looks at me with a dissapointed face. She and everyone used to be my friends, I remember everything. 

Suddenly, to everyone's surprise another bang sound is heard from far. This time, It wasn't a mountain. Infact.. It was.. our entire school building? What?
"No, what is happening?!" squeals a group of girls. Then everyone cries because of fear. They all sit in an area and talk about their families. Except a few people like Sadie, Darian and myself of course. Kai was crying like a baby, and Larry and Bippy were hugging and crying. Seriously, this feels more like a funeral than whatever this is. Suddenly, the womanly voice that first directed us to come here comes from nowhere. There's no speaker here too. So where was this voice coming from?
"Huh?" says half of the crowd.

--𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘝𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴, 𝘵𝘰 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯"𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 "𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘹𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘕𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴! 𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺.--

Survival exponent...W-what..? Is someone pranking us or something. 
"Where is the rest of.. humanity then?" askes Sadie.
"WHERE ARE OUR FAMILIES, YOU NEED TO TELL US NOW MYSTERY WOMAN" says Aarav while crying.

--------

--𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘺. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴.--

------

"Consequences? Me? NO YOU SHOULD FACE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR GETTING US IN A SI- Wait...Huh?..." said Aarav as he realizes and looks up. Curiously, everyone looks up and sees an unusual sight.
Slowly, one of the many lasers in the sky lands right above Aarav's head. 
We all.. saw.. it.. happened. And, the memory of "it" would remain in our lives forever.
A bang sound, but this time it wasn't the institute or a mountain. Instead it was Aarav himself.
The laser shoots Aarav from above and his head is dismantled from his body as the crimson and cold blood particles splatters everywhere. He slowly melts into the floor as we watch.

A girl in the front cries as blood is on her face while I watch it absolute terror.
"O-oh....A..arav??.." cries Darian from far as if he just saw Aarav's dead body. Kai screams loud, his loud screams had made us realize that this wasn't a joke. We were being played around by random shitheads as if our lives had been stacked up in a chemistry lab and they can experiment on us anytime. Slowly, everyone starts to run but a glass barrier stops them to do so.
"No no no no no no no.. I.. can't take this anymore...I wanna go.." says Jubilee. Sadie keeps her calm even if she herself wasn't calm.
"W-What the fuck? We need to go right now. Noah! What are you doing.. get away.." says Ben. Sam was like a ghost, he couldn't even walk. Kai was numb as the lasers sparked in his eyes. 
------------------------------------

--𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥

𝘙𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 3 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘴. 𝘌𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮, 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘝𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴.--

----------------------------------
Everyone stops trying to run away and climb their way out, since there is no point anyway. No matter what, humanity is a goner. Our families are gone. Kai on the other side falls to his knees and cries loudly.
"WHY.. I don't.. want to. I just want.. my.. family and everyone." says Kai.

I look at him in pity, I can't even call him a nerd anymore. 

Seriously, what even.. is this?

-------------------------------------

END OF A CHAPTER