PROLOGUE

Prologue

Sa madilim at kahila-hilakbot na mundo ng krimen, dalawang kaluluwa ang napaglapit sa isang labirintong puno ng misteryo at pagmamahal. "Shadows of Love" ay dadalhin ka sa isang nakakabighaning paglalakbay kasama ang isang determinadong mag-aaral ng kriminolohiya at isang kahalumigmigan at misteryosong lalaki habang hinaharap nila ang mapanganib na daan na puno ng panganib, lihim, at di-inaasahang pag-ibig.

Meet Calista Amara Monroe, a brilliant and ambitious criminology student with an unwavering desire to make a difference in the fight against crime. Driven by her thirst for justice, she immerses herself in the study of criminal behavior, determined to bring light to the shadows that surround her. Little does she know that her path is about to intersect with that of Lucas Jhay Delgado, an enigmatic and alluring figure with a mysterious past.

As Calista delves deeper into her studies, she encounters Lucas, a man whose dark charm and complex demeanor both intrigue and unsettle her. Bound by a shared passion for justice, their lives become intertwined in ways they never anticipated. Drawn together by a series of unexpected events, they find themselves working side by side to uncover the truth behind a series of perplexing crimes that have plagued their city.

Sa bawat pagtatagpo, lalalim ang kanilang koneksyon, na naglalagablab ng di-maiwasang pagnanasa na nagpapalakas at nagpapatakot sa kanila. Habang umuusbong ang kanilang relasyon sa gitna ng mga anino ng panganib at kawalan ng katiyakan, kinakailangan nilang maglakbay sa manipis na linya sa pagitan ng pag-ibig at pagnanasa sa katarungan. Hinaharap nila ang kanilang mga personal na demonyo habang sinisikap hanapin ang mga nakababalot na lihim na nagbabanta sa kanilang pagkakaisa.

"Shadows of Love" is a heart-pounding tale of romance and suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Will Calista and Lucas be able to conquer the darkness that surrounds them and find solace in each other's arms? Prepare to embark on a thrilling journey into the depths of crime and love, where the boundaries between right and wrong blur, and the shadows hold the key to their fate.

-

InkedYang