1 // Open Eyed

The collector summons a star and quickly puts luz and king onto it. He rushes them over the boiling isles, looking for another place to land. He sees a small island not too far but untouched by society, and lands there on top of the big tall tower. He rushes inside with them by his side, then they can unravel what was happening.
"Luz..? Do you know what was happening with the others..?" The collector says in a panicked yet calm tone. Luz was feeling mixed emotions right now. Why did the collector take her and her friends out of the portal? Why was the moon all dark? Were her friends gonna be ok?! One thing was for certain, they were safe for now.
"I'm sorry I don't.. but you're lucky I'm scared right now, otherwise you would be hearing a whole waterfall of arguments. For now, why did you take us through the portal?!" Luz exclaimed.
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to play.." the collector says softly, starting to tear up. King just stood there shocked, but also taking in the views of the old portraits of titans around the tower, now that he knew he was one of them. Luz gets up and hugs the collector, but then gets up and starts to put on a tough persona.
"Look guys, we have to idea what happened in the boiling isles, but we need to go back. We need to save everyone!" Luz said.
"But how would we even save them? We don't even know what we're up against.. there could have been no changes!" The collector says, his voice shaky. He has been around for a long time, but he was still technically a child and he was terrified.
King turns around and realizes something. "Collector, didn't your siblings kill off my family because they were afraid of their power?"
"Yeah, and I'm sorry for that but I didn't do anything!" The collector says, flinching. Luz hugs him.
"It's alright, I know you did nothing. But that means I have power. With Luz the human, Collector the child of the stars, and King the Titan we can defeat any foe!"
"Yeah... yeah he's right! We just have to regain our strength and focus." Luz says. They all think, and then she gets an idea. "Hey king, who's the most powerful witch on the boiling isles?~"
King gets excited and jumps into the hug luz and collector had. "Eda, it's Eda!! That's who we need to find!"
The collector sniffles, but stays strong. "Then it's settled. We're going to get Eda."
——————————————————————————
Notes: thanks for reading so far, I've heard nice feedback! I'm probably gonna upload again this weekend because I love this story already. Make sure to follow me to get notified when I upload more!!