4 // King.. what did you do??

(THIS IS THE BIG MURDER SCENE)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hooty was just returned to his normal self. Everyone was still amazed, but king needed to be saved and everyone was going in together.
Luz found a bat and put a few glyphs on it, the collector had his magic, Eda had her glyphs and owlbert, and Hooty was now Porta-Hooty. They all walked inside to the poorly lit house and looked at the main hallway that connected the stairs and other rooms.
"King..?" Eda called out. Suddenly, a shadow shaped like king walk in the hallway, and turned. When it turned, it was king but.. more shadowy and had human eyes?!
"King!? King!!" Eda called out, but king ran upstairs. A cold sweat ran down everyone's backs, but they couldn't just leave him. They had a mission.
After a little though, everyone slowly made it upstairs checking every room. The bathroom... empty. Eda's bedroom... nothing. Luz's bedroom, his shadow was there with something else.
When they all saw his shadow, they noticed something else. All of a sudden, an old record played creepy outdated music and a light glyph thrown in the room revealed a king-like figure with blood all over him, and laying under him was... Luz?!
Everyone stared in horror then looked back to the real Luz, who was throwing up. Not only was she seeing herself murdered, the smell was unbearable!
"KING WHAT THE F*CK?!" Eda finally screamed, starting to cry. She didn't know why she was crying but she was. The real Luz wasn't dead, so who was that?! Suddenly king open his mouth and starting mouthing the words of the creepy song.. well creepily. He started walking towards them, then faster, up into a run straight ahead. Luz immediately took some glyphs and trapped king in a cage of vines.
"Ok guys we need to find something to remind king of who he is... EVERYONE WE NEED TO FIND FRANCOIS!" Luz says, as everyone goes in pairs to find kings little buddy. Eda finds him in her room, and throws it to king.
"F..Francois? Francois!" King remembered who he was and turned back to normal. He suddenly looked around happily, then saw blood all over him and looked back at dead Luz, then at regular Luz, and threw up.
"I did the same thing buddy, but that's not me I swear." Luz says. She walks over with her bat to the dead version of her, and hits it. Suddenly, it starts shaking and turns back into its normal form.. it was tibbles! He was a shapeshifting mandala monster.
Everyone gasped, shrugged, and Eda burst into laughter. "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR SCAMMING ME BAHAHAH" Eda smacks her knee crying from laughter, and then everyone except the collector joins in.
The collector looks at everyone shocked, a man just died! And they were laughing?! Luz noticed his shock and explained to him what tibbles did, then also started laughing and kicked the body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour passed, and finally everyone left with full bellies, the smell of bacon coming out of the chimney of the house.
Luz licked her fingers. "That was the best payback meal ever." Everyone laughed again, then set off to find their friends.

Next stop: Amity.
————————————————————————
Notes: Y'all I'm sorry I couldn't resist 🤣 they cooked tibbles and made him into a whole feast BAHAHAHAHAH HE DESERVED IT!

TELL ME WHAT THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WAS!