Bain à la Grenouillère [•]

[•]- Indicates that this is a special chapter. I recommend that you read this specific chapter

Robbie Crimson slowly opened his eyes. His vision was blurry and he struggled to make out his surroundings. Loud beeping and heavy footsteps invaded his ears. His vision was slowly turning back to normal.

He noticed that he wasn't in his bed at home, but was seemingly in a hospital bed. The warm blankets were placed neatly on top of his body. A series of machines sat next to his bed and he moved his head to get a good view of them. He cringed as his neck cracked. He felt stiff and had the insatiable need to stretch his limbs. A door opened a young woman with hazelnut colored skin entered the room. She wore a blue nurses uniform and it looked like she had just stepped out of a Greys anatomy episode. Robbie just stared at her but she seemingly didn't notice as she bummed to herself and wrote something down on a notepad.

The second she looked up from her notepad she noticed Robbie intently staring at her. She screamed and dropped her notepad. She ran out of the room and her screams could still be heard despite the fact that she was likely far away from the room. "Do I look that bad?" Robbie thought to himself.

He gazed around the room and noticed vases of expensive looking flowers, teddy bears of all sizes, envelopes stuffed with cards, and even boxes of chocolate were littered all around the room. Robbie was confused. He didn't know where he was, what had happened, or why he was feeling very nauseous and slightly dizzy. He attempted to move to a sitting position but his head spun causing him to fall back on the bed.

The door slammed open again and a large group of doctors, nurses, and specialists entered the hotel room with urgency. They all had stern looks on their faces that caused Robbie to internally panic. Was something wrong with him? He didn't know. He was just confused.

The doctors began to ask him questions and examine the machines and their clipboards. His ears rung and he didn't have the energy to answer his questions. One doctor shone a flashlight in his eyes and Robbie swore he would probably become blind after that. He cringed as doctors continued to ask him questions.

"Contact his family right away!" One of the doctors shouted. Robbie gave a soft smile at the mention of his family. He just wanted to go home.

Authors Note: This special chapter takes place during the next chapter but is a POV that doesn't appear in the next chapter. The next chapter will be the last of part one so get ready!