(𝗫𝗜𝗜)

October 16th, 2019

Aki jumped up and down on the bed, Carson was giggling at a cartoon rerun that played loudly on the television, and Drew was spinning around in circles. The mixture of hardcore drugs, pills, and alcohol in the boys system was creating an unmanageable chaos in the hotel room. The only person who wasn't acting like a complete lunatic was Robbie Crimson.

Robbie was laying on the bed closest to the window, the bed that all the substances once laid on. Now all the substances were gone, all of it divided between the boys unequally. Robbie was looking at the ceiling. The slap-brush texture of the walls was so intriguing to Robbie. The bed felt like it was floating, and the hotel blanket felt like silk. Robbie felt emotionless, he felt empty. The stress in his life was gone, it had dissipated into an intense nothingness. The trauma he had experienced felt like nothing to him.

Carson sat cris-crossed-applesauce at the edge of the bed, Robbie's left leg was touching Carson's thigh, but he didn't seem to mind in his high state of mind. Robbie's left leg was also twitching, and Carson didn't want to admit it but he was glad Robbie's leg was twitching. It was alerting Carson that Robbie was still alive, because Robbie hadn't spoken a word for at least twenty minutes, and he hadn't moved a muscle (Besides the twitching of his leg)

Robbie's leg continued twitching for the next thirty minutes. Robbie was slowly beginning to feel himself loose consciousness. Instead of this instilling fear inside of him, it was causing happiness. He'd finally be free. Free of the constant stress, free of the constant abuse from Bianca, free of the depression that overwhelmed him every single second of the day. He had a small, closed mouth smile on his face. A tear dripped down his cheek. A tear of happiness and sadness.

Robbie's leg was still twitching and Carson wasn't concerned; It was when Robbie's leg stopped twitching that Carson's constant giggling stopped. Carson turned around and the smile on his face dropped. Robbie was laying on the bed, legs still spread and his hands on his stomach, his eyes were closed and the smile that was previously on his face was gone. Carson could swear that he didn't even see Robbie's chest moving up and down. Carson scrambled around the room for the tv remote, once he found it she quickly clicked the off button.

"Hey?!" Drew and Aki shouted at the same time. "Guys I think something is wrong with Robbie!" Carson shouted. Aki frowned, a look of fear was evident in his eyes, Drew just rolled his eyes. "You're killing my high bro" Drew sighed. Carson scowled at Drew. The three boys walked towards the bed that Robbie's lifeless body laid in. Once the three boys reached the bed a look of terror washed upon their faces. Robbie's face was pale and lifeless. Carson shook Robbie aggressively. "Robbie wake up buddy wake up wake up you're okay come one wake up" Carson rambled as he continued to shake Robbie's body. No response came from Robbie's body. Aki gasped, and Drew ran his hands through his hair and started pacing around the room.

"bro we can go to jail for this" Drew shouted. The statement caused Aki to fall backwards on the bed opposite of Robbie's. "Shut the fuck up Drew!" Carson shouted. Carson was trying to think of what to do and Drew's pacing and shouting wasn't making it easy. "We need to go." Drew replied. Aki sat up from the bed "We can't just leave him here." Aki said with a look of disgust that was aimed directly at Drew. "yes we can. Let's go" Drew said. Drew roughly grabbed Aki's arm and slammed the hotel door open. "Carson!" Drew shouted. "I'm coming. Just wait for me by the elevator okay?!" Carson yelled back. Drew and Aki nodded and then left the room. Carson walked towards the telephone that sat on the nightstand besides the two beds. Carson dialed 911. The operator picked up and asked Carson what the emergency was. "My best friend, I think he overdosed. He's not moving I don't even think he's breathing." Carson breathed into the phone.