(𝗫𝗜𝗩)

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of rape, sexual assault, and coercion.

Not too long after Thanksgiving, Max had called Ally about a coffee date. Nothing too fancy or extreme; just an early morning coffee date. "Okay wait a minute, he didn't even ID you he just gave it to you?" Ally exclaimed. Max nodded in response.

Max and Ally were sitting in a cozy cafe, drinking coffee and sharing their crazy life stories. "How's Zoya doing?" Max asked with raised eyebrows and a smirk. "She feels betrayed and she's upset. I think seeing Gossip Girls post only a couple minutes after she found out made it so much worse" Ally frowned as she thought about Zoya. Zoya was really in love with Obie and for him to just go and cheat on her; with her sister of all people was incredibly depressing.

"She's like 15 she'll get over it." Max took another sip of his coffee and Ally raised her eyebrows at him. "I mean yeah she will but Obie was her first boyfriend it's different." Ally remembered when her boyfriend broke up with her not too long after Robbie's overdose; she was devastated and it just made her life even more depressing.

"Well speaking of boyfriends, how do you feel about our date so far? Am I boyfriend material?" Max smirked. Ally chuckled "I'm having a great time. You're super easy to talk to like it's easier talking to you than it is Honey or River." Max seemed surprised at the statement. "They can be very judgmental sometimes" Max seemed understand what she meant. "You didn't answer my second question" Ally paused and thought before answering his question "you're boyfriend material" Max looked amused at the response and downed the rest of his coffee in one gulp.

Ally chuckled but a hint of nervousness was laced in the chuckle. It went unnoticed by Max, thankfully. Ally was worried about getting in a relationship. When you're in a relationship you're supposed to tell each other your worry's and struggles and open up to one another which meant that Ally would eventually have to open up about what happened to her brother, why the Crimsons moved to Washington, and Ally would eventually have to tell Max about her party girl phase. Thankfully, Max was already relatively aware of Ally's partying.

It started a little before her brother overdosed, when he was treating her like a nuisance and a bother. She'd show up at parties more, get drunk and hop in random peoples cars and it continued after her brother died. Ally mostly feared opening up about her brother because she was worried that someone would overhear, someone like Gossip Girl.

Ally's thoughts shifted to Gossip Girl and her suspicions of Miss Keller being behind the account. "Hey are you okay" Max snapped his fingers in front of Ally's face. Ally shook her head in surprise and made eye contact with Max "sorry I was thinking" she chuckled. "About what?" Ally contemplated if she should tell Max about Miss. Keller and ultimately she decided it was a good idea.

"I suspect that Miss. Keller is gossip girl." She blurted. Max's eyes widened. "A teacher?!" He whisper shouted. "It's just a theory. But remember the night of the auction? Well I saw Miss. Keller follow Julien I think it was and she kinda disappeared from my line of sight but gossip girl posted something not to long after." Ally explained. Max nodded and he too began thinking of Ally's theory "She could loose everything though. She got caught she'd probably get sued to be honest." Max replied. "Exactly that's why it's just a theory. I'm not entirely sure." Max seemed to understand.

The two continued talking and even ordered more coffee until Ally received a call from River and Honey begging her to hang out with them. Max also had to get to school as he was already late. Honey had since forgiven River and Ally for their "constant switching up" that she accused them of and simply blamed hormones for her outburst something that Ally understood.

Ally kissed Max goodbye and began walking towards Honeys apartment. River didn't exactly like people going to his house because more often than not his mom would intentionally start a fight to embarrass him and if the fight got bad enough River would get kicked out of the house for a couple of days.