Chapter 18

Rue sighs as she packs up her stuff. Ella and Rue shared a room, which used to be the guest room. From their short time staying there.

They sure had many happy memories.

"I'm done. Are you ready?" Ella asked.

"Not really..." Rue sits down on the bed. "We just started to get to know the guys better and now we have to leave?"

"We already talked about this."

"It was mostly you." Rue puts her hand on Ella's shoulder. "We always left town because we didn't find a good place to stay. Now we have!"

Ella smiles. "I guess we have." She puts her hands on her hips. "We shouldn't run away from our problems!"

Rue smiles also and jumps on the bed. "We get to stay!"

The door opens to their room. Dante leans against the door. "When I heard creaks in your room, I was expecting something more sexy than a kid jumping on the bed."

Rue glares at him and raises her fist. "Want to call me a kid again and see what happens?"

Ella stands in front of Rue and Dante. "So what did that bird demon want?"

"We'll talk about the plan later. He wants Rue to remember." Dante takes out the memory orb that the demon coughed up.

"Please tell me you washed it..." Ella stares at it. She knew Rue wouldn't touch nasty gooey stuff.

Dante smirks. "Sure, let's go with that."

"Just give me the damn orb!" Rue jumps and grabs the orb out of Dante's hand. Her sight gets dark as she touches it. The memories sunk right in.

"Oh darling!" A blue haired female demon holds a little bundle with blue hair. "She has your beautiful eyes."

A bold man wearing a business suit walks over to her. "Sheerana, I swear to Hades that this is the fifth time you said that since she was born."

"We still need to give her a name." Sheerana said. "How about Ravenna? We went there for our honeymoon."

"Whatever. I didn't want this child in the first place." Mundus goes back to his throne. "The Grey Sisters are coming over to tell me what fate lies within that child."

"Good news I hope." Sheerana smiles down to her little girl. "I still those three share just an eye and a tooth!"

"It's their fate, like I was told by the nurse maid that this child was supposed to be a boy." Mundus grumbles. "Look how that turned out."

The throne room's doors smashed open by a gust of wind. Three old grey witches walk together, holding hands as one holds the eye to see. While one had the tooth to talk and the last one had none.

"Deino, Enyo, Pemphredo!" Mundus stands up from his throne. "Welcome to my kingdom."

Pemphredo the one holding the tooth. "My my~! We came here as fast as we could. If it was dooms day already, we could have heard the alarms by now!"

"Oh shush, I would dread the whole day if Mundus was sick!" Deino said after she grabbed the eye from Enyo.

Enyo fakes a horror face. "Oh the horror it would be if he did!"

"SHUT UP!" Mundus booms his voice in the throne room. Ravenna's lips starts quivering. He could see this and just rubs his temples. "Please make sure that brat doesn't cry."

"Ravenna." Sheerana reminds him, but does what he commanded. She rocks her baby slowly.

Mundus motions the sisters to come over to him.