2

FUSE
"Boss is looking to talk to you, get your ass to his office." I heard Rowdy shout through he door and I rolled my eyes and got up before slipping on jeans and a black t. I slipped some shoes on and headed down to see Raid leaving the office. I nodded at him and walked in before we both took seats as I watched Tank hang up his phone.

"What do ya need boss man?"

"Fuse, we need you down south." I turned my head as I heard that and felt my stomach drop. Some shit was going down now and it was taking me away from Daisy. Right when she might need me the most.

I bit the inside of my cheek and made sure that we were alone before asking what was going on. I sat back and he called for Gash to join us. Apparently we were needed in Vegas dealing with pieces of shit the Razorbacks needed help with.

"If it didn't come from my cousin I wouldn't be sending anyone. She just thinks having another club as back up would help." He said and I worked my jaw as I looked over at Gash.

"Just us as backup?" I asked and Tank seemed to pause as he looked down at his desk.

"Sending Trigger and Raid too. You'll need to make sure that Trigger isn't tempted or doing bad shit, if he does, if he slips, he knows he's going to rehab as soon as he's caught."

"How long?" I asked, making sure that it couldn't be too long. I needed to be here in two and a half weeks to greet my parents after their Ireland trip. Heaven forbid my mama doesn't see me the minute she hits her front door.

"A week, week and a half at most." He told me and I just worked my jaw.

"Ok." I nodded and knew to make sure to pack my shit right after this. Gash stood up and I moved towards the door before pausing and closing it. "I need a favor while I am gone." I told Tank and he paused and looked around before getting the door handle and locking it now.

"Speak your peace." He told me and I grunted as I moved to sit back down.

"Daisy, she needs to be watched over-"

"Something happen to her-"

"Rowdy told me about the debt that was supposed to be hers... but it's not. She moved out of the trailer park-"

"I know." He cut me off with his hand up and moved to go back to writing.

Just... make sure that there aren't any more phone calls making her cry. Maybe get Fiona to do some-"

"Fiona says this is her busy season. I can check in when I go and pick up food, send Rowdy there a few nights to check things out." He told me and I nodded slowly. "That good for you or do you want her in house? You think the assholes at the park would be bugging her?"

"No.. she should be fine." I told him with a shrug and he nodded at me again  and seemed to wait on me. "We got her. You'll be gone a week. If anything happens you have permission to come right back and deal out punishments." He told me and I just nodded at that before standing.

"I'll get packed up. Heading out tomorrow morning?" I asked and he worked his jaw and I knew that meant leaving as soon as possible.

"You need to go and meet up with them south before they all go to Vegas, that way it's not a meet up where the boys you're looking for get taken out before you even enter the state."

We worked out a time all four of us had to be ready to leave, and since i was the oldest, I was the one in charge until we got to the Razorbacks and while we were there as backup, if it was proven we weren't needed, we could travel right back home. Easy as pie.

If only.

I got to my room, got my duffle bag from my closet and filled it with jeans and plain t-shirts and an extra pair of more comfortable shoes. I put socks and boxers in before moving to get my guns and bullets all stashed in before grabbing my taser and my crowbar.