𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙙

Playing: Am I Dreaming by Metro Boomin

As Y/n and Gwen crawled on the celling their spider sense went off alarming them about Miles' parents.

"This is probably about that girl and that emo boy, what even is he thinking, being with her?" Jeff said to Rio.

"Oh stop it, you know that girl is already dating someone she told us already." Rio said. "And did you see how he lit up when he's with his friends? I just hope he doesn't get hurt. 

Y/n sigh as he felt guilty for hurting Miles' and  for lying to him but he never felt bad for dating Gwen even though Miles had a thing for her.

Gwen landed on the ground quietly as she covers herself with Y/n's jacket looking over the window.

"It's just... It's hard. It's like... "Jeff the  let out a sigh. "We got a whole new kid who wants to grow up so fast. And maybe we gotta grow up too."

"A little bit." Rio said as she smirk a little.

"Maybe we just gotta let him spread his wings, man." Jeff said as he spread his arms.

"Man?" Rio asked confused.

"It's not your fault." Gwen said as she cut off the couple. "It's ours..."

Y/n stood behind her not lifting an eye at Miles' parents.

"Oh, come on. What the heck are you doing here?" Jeff asked.

"Uhhh-"

"His windows are open so we came in." Y/n said chewing a gum.

"I wanna talk to your parents! Where are they?" Jeff yelled. "What does he do, sell drugs?"

"As a guy who got a dead father that is offensive sir. Well for me." Y/n said as raise an eyebrow.

"What about you?" Jeff asked Gwen.

"He's a cop." Gwen answered not looking at Miles' parents.

"Statement withdrawn." Jeff said. "I'm calling the station."

"I don't think his there of here..." Gwen said.

"Can you calm down? For at least a bit Grumpy Jeff?" Y/n said.

"He just- then what are you two doing here emo!" Jeff yelled.

"Did you just call me Emo?! I am so offended that we are leaving." Y/n said half jokingly as they walk to the door.

"I'm really sorry about that, he's just kidding-" Gwen let out an awkward laugh as Y/n drag her to the door.

"Where are you kids going?!" Rio asked as Y/n was about to open the door.

"Hunt him your son down?" Y/n said sarcasticaly.

"Y/n!" Gwen nudge her lover as he played around like a kid.

"We gotta go really." Y/n then tap his watch as he goes through a hologram screen. "Were being watch love..."

Jess' hologram then was cut off as Y/n blocked the tracker with his own gizmo watch.

"Miles loves you more than you could imagine, so please go easy on him." Gwen said. "I've seen it."

"We really gotta go Mrs. Morales will bring Miles' ass back here." Y/n said not looking back.

"Please tell him I love him." Rio said as Y/n sent a thumbs up, the duo left and put their hood on as they open a portal.

Somewhere...

Miles woked up slowly tied up onto a punching bag and saw his Uncle walkinh towards him.

"I was... Listen. Um okay." Miles said as the punching bag moved. "You don't understand.
I'm not from here. I'm from an entirely different dimension. Wait, wait, wait. Please, please. Please!"

As Miles closed his eyes until Aaron pushed the punching bag causing it to so turn around as he plays a music.

"Please... Uncle Aaron. Just... Hear me out. I was bit by a spider that gave me powers... It was supposed to bit someone else. Someone from here, I don't belong here. I have to go hom." Miles said as Aaron turn the music's volume.

"I have an Uncle Aaron to I had one, He was a bad guy... Called the Prowler. He... He looked out for me. He did alot of bad things, but... I knew he wanted to be good." Miles said as Aaron wore a gloved with claws. "He just... Didn't know he had a choice, but you do! You can be a good guy!"

Aaron chuckled as Miles looked at him.

"A good guy?" Aaron asked.

"Please... Trust me I know you don't wanna be the Prowler."

Aaron then sent a punch using the gloves, Miles swung panting as Aaron hit the punching bag.

"I'm not." Aaron said stopping Miles from swinging on the bag.

A figure you then looked at Miles with purple glowing eyes, the mysterious figure landed on ground and walked towards him.

Aaron throw the claw weapon at the figure and wear it, making Miles breath heavily from the fear.

"Your dad is still alive?" The masked guy asked with a distorted voice.

"...What?" Milds stared at him confused.

"Your father. You said he's still alive." The masked man said.

"Yeah..." Miles said. "Who are you?"

The mask then moved on its own to reveal a boy with a braided hair who shares the look of Miles...

"I'm Miles Morales. But you... you can call me the Prowler."
______

Peter was reading Mayday a book until his daughter was pointing at the window while hanging on a web.

It was Gwen and Y/n standing outside...

"Don't tell mom..." Peter said as Mayday smirked and wore her spider-man beanie mask.

(She's too adorable)

I never found the right band to join. So I started my own, with my best friend, my girl and a few old friends...

Y/n and Gwen looked at the portal as Pavitr, Margo, Noir, Spider-Ham, Peter, Hobie and Peni goes through portal

The duo wear their mask...

"We're coming Miles..."

To be continued...