𝙄 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙎𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧...

Playing: Close With Desire by Teo Glacier

Y/n and Gwen were working on his new suit as his current one were a mess, Y/n had been trying to make a new suit for months, and now it was the time to finish it.

"N/n, this is your new suit? It's pretty cool." Gwen said as she picked up the plain black spider mask

"Yeah, It took too long for me to make so I just settle for the old one." Y/n said with a chuckle as he works on his new web shooter thinking of his old memories with his dimesion's Gwen. 

"I think it's cute, looks like you really missed me since the collider with the hood." Gwen said making him blush.

"How can I, when I'm liking a girl from another dimension." Y/n said looking away as he turn red.

"You know, I like it when you have your glasses back on now." Gwen teased as Y/n turn scarlet red.

"You just want me being a nerd." Y/n said still working at the web shooters trying not to look at Gwen.

"You mean my nerd?"

Somewhere...

Miles kept swinging through Earth-64 while Miguel, Jess and Ben goes through a portal, he was having a panic attack as voices came through his head, every word flooded his mind as he breath heavily.

Miguel arrived at Earth-1610 he looked through the city on the top of building as rain pours down.

"Did you check your locations?" Miguel asked through the watch.

"Yes dad." Scarlet Spider said with a tired voice.

"No sign of him." Jess replied..

"Lyla would you just send everyone out?" Muguel said as a hologram of Lyla appeared. "Anywhere! Anywhere he might be!"

Miles's dad entered in his car as Jess watched over him secretly on her motorcycle.

Ben watch Miles' room over a building talking to his self as the rain falls.

"Perfect pose." Ben strike a post until a glitching noise then caught his attention making him swing at the alley. "Wha... Possible disturbance in the alley."

"Better check it out." Ben said as he landed on the alley. "Now, I'm here in the alley. There's something unsual happening looking at the walls those are normal. But there's something infront of me."

"Go home bud!" Y/n appeared behind Ben sending a purple electricity he kicked him into the portal as he take off Scarlet's watch.

"Ohhhh no!" Ben yelled as he gies through the portal.

Gwen kicked the watch to her hands as she crush it with style.

"You look better with my hoodie."

"Well you rock the suit too, you look handsome as always."

Miles shoot a web and  entered his room by the window, as he lie down on the floor breathing on the floor.

"I'm home." Miles said as he catch his breath from all the things that happend.

The door then opened to reveal Miles' mother.

"Miles?" Rio entered and saw Miles wearing a jacket. "Is now a bad time?"