𝙄 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝘿𝙤 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝!

The gang celebrated as the crowd applause except for Y/n, everything flashed to his mind, everything that could happen, everything, it was eating him inside the fear of being all alone again.

"Y/n..." Gwen walked to her lover who's looking at his watch.

"I-I need some time alone and to think..." Y/n tried walking away until he was stopped by Gwen kissing him on the lips.

"Hey... Were in this together love, alright? I'm sure we can fix this, just please?" Gwen said trying to convince her partner from leaving.

"Alright... I love you, Gwen..." Y/n said as both of them shared a hug.

"I love you too, Y/n, you're amazing..." Gwen hugged him tighter with a sigh of relief.

Soon something was glitchinh earning the Web-head's attentions.

"Guys what is that?" Pav asked as the ground of the city glitched with a black hole.

"It's a metaphor for capitalism." Hobie said as he looked down.

"It's worse a lot than that..." Y/n said holding Gwen's hand tight.

Miles looked up and saw a giant spider mech landing on the bridge.

"Okay, guys. Secure the area, clear all the civillians, and let's contain this quantum hole." Jess said as spider-people walked out the wierd spider machine.

"Hey, I'm Miles. Uh... We actually met before. When I was invisible." Miles said earning a glare from Jess.

"I know who you are." Jess said bluntly walking away looking at the black hole.

"Is everything going to be okay?" Pav asked getting worried.

The spider-people leap going down to secure the quantum hole.

"Jess- please let me explain-" Y/n said but cut off.

"Miguel wants you two back at HQ." Jess said as Y/n looked down.

"Miles is about to head out for..."

"All of you." Jess said earning a groan from Hobie.

"I don't follow orders neither does he." Hobie send putting his arm at Miles.

"I'm invited at the HQ?" Miles asked. "Whoo!"

"Let's go..." Y/n said with stern look Gwen and Hobie this is wasn't a trip like what Miles expected.

The group dived into the portal on their way to meet Miguel, they landed on a lift taking them down.

"How are you even cooler under your mask?" Miles said as Hobie took off his mask.

"I was just cool the whole time." Hobie said. "But Y/n is cooler I'll tell you that."

Hobie knew complimenting Y/n wasn't making this situation easy to him, they knew it was going to be a mess.

Miles look around and saw a futuristic city filed with buildings and towers.

"Dang."

Nueva York Earth-928

"Were here." Y/n said as Gwen followed him exiting the lift.

"Yo! This place is wild!" Miles said looking around the place full of spider-people.

"Any sign of spot?" Jess asked Spider-UK.

"Let me ask, Hey anybody spot Spot?" Spider-UK asked.

"So funny, anymore jokes?" Y/n said giving a glare making the the spiders chatter more.