𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝘿𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙏𝙚𝙖

Playing: Annihilate by Metro Boomin ft. Swae Lee and Offset

Y/n and Gwen were swinging around the city trying to find the a certain place.

"Love, you alright?" Gwen asked earning Y/n's attention.

"Yeah, I just- I feel bad..." Y/n said putting on his hood. "We shouldn't have come here..."

"I know, but we have to." Gwen said she kissed his cheek as they landed on a wall. "Calm down for a bit."

"Thanks, princess." Y/n then took the spider camera that he stick on the wall turning it into a hologram coming back to tha watch.

"Shoot." Gwen said as the police invistigate the building.

Y/n sent a web inside the police car making it move by it self, the cops took the distraction making the duo swing in the destroyed room.

Miles saw them and turned invisible to follow the duo.

"Aw, shoot." Gwen said as they looked around the messed up place. "Oh, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot..."

"Show me what happend." Y/n said tapping on the watch.

"Replay commencing." The watch started to make a holgrams replaying the incident, it was the Spot.

"Shoot!" The duo muttered.

The Spot made a mini collider putting black spot on him as the energy goes through his body.

"Replay complete."

"Fuck! No! Why, why, why, why?! Ugh!" Y/n yelled kicking the desk losing his calm, Miles watch as Gwen calm him down.

"Gwen! Y/n! Hi lovebirds!" A hologram of Jessica popped out. "What'chu two doing?"

"Nothing Jess!." Y/n said trying to deny something. "Uh... Good! All good! Yeah we are having fun, and everything's good. Um yeah."

"Where's the... The bad guy you two were supposed to monitor?" Jess asked as the two walked away.

"Oh, he just uh stepped out of the moment." Gwen said patting Y/n's back..

"Dude!" Jessica said.

"Look, he's just some villain of the week." Y/n said trying to act calm.

"Lyla." Jessica said as the A.I scanned the room.

"Oh wee don't need to do that!" Gwen said trying to stop Spider-Woman.

Tracking... Oh wait I got him. Oh no. Hold on-- oh! Slippery guy." Lyla said.

"Did you guys go to see your little friend?" Jessica asked.

"No... What?! Miles?" Y/n said trying to deny. "I mean..."

"Are you kidding me right now?" Jessica said. "

"Only briefly." Gwen said walking back slowly. "From afar."

"How far?"

"Like this?" Y/n said making a gap.

"You two! Ugh!"

"Look I just want to know how he was! And we had to you know." Y/n said looking around.

"I know he'll understand-"

"Yes he did I guess? But still I wanted to know how he was doing alright?" Y/n said making Jessica laugh.