Chapter 4: The Inevitable.

Bianca was woken up by Tyrene's call when she realized she had dozed off the previous night.

[TYRENE CALLING]

Bianca picked up on the first ring "It is 08:00 am in the morning, what do you want?" she said lazily. "This is proof you forgot all about calling me, did you not?" Realization slapped Bianca in the face and guilt slowly rose in her stomach as she jerked awake like she was not asleep a moment ago. "No, no. See thing is I got busy, I had to go to work and-" "I know, you do not have to explain, sorry. Sometimes I forget we grew up and do not have extra time on our hands because of LIFE anymore" Tyrene said apologetically noticing her previous "disappointment tone" she usually used on Bianca. "Well, moving on, why are you calling so early?" Bianca said rubbing her sleepy eyes awake. "We have a MATCH! I did not want to reply to his message without telling you-" "Send me the link to download this stupid app and give me the login details, I will talk to him myself" Bianca said possessively. "Oh okay girl, what changed? Last I checked I was basically and I quote "forcing you" to do this unquote, in your words" Tyrene asked suspiciously. "You said it yourself, I should live a little" Bianca said smiling. "If I remember correctly you spoke of a certain Avory recently. Yeah what is that all about?" Tyrene inquired. "Oh no, that was no one, not important. We were together for a month, he was perfect, too perfect, so I knew something was up. Turns out he was cheating with the receptionist where I work, typical but I did not feel very depressed because I was using him as an emotional crutch anyways. Physically I do not want to be around him but I kind of cannot let go of him emotionally, he did all the right things. He listened, took me out, took care of me, was a good person, the works you know? But I guess everyone has something to hide." Bianca said sadly. "Hey, cheer up and take your plan into action, I know you were not serious about him the moment you casually mentioned him as if it was no big deal, so just let him go. Who knows? Maybe Timmy will be the one to win your heart once and for all" Tyrene said smugly. "Timmy? Uh. . .who exactly IS Timmy?" Bianca asked, puzzled. "Oh, the match I told you about, I said I did not want to reply to him without having told you-" "Of course, then I said I wanted to talk to him myself! Hurry! I will be late for work." "Okay, okay, I will send you the link and the details, have a lovely day!" Tyrene shouted excitedly. She had a great feeling about Timothy. Bianca hung up.

As she got up and got ready for the day, her phone pinged with notifications from Tyrene. Excitedly, she got dressed in a formal yet fashionable black dress that professionally showed a little skin of course. Black platform heels to finish up and she took two front strands of her dreadlocks and tied the rest back to display nicely on her neck and back. Took her black blouse and was ready to go. She checked her phone, downloaded the app and was in.

"Timothy Norris, 25.

I have lived in Adelaide, Australia for all my life. Medicinal Herb smoker but I am a medical doctor, ironic, right? Well, it will be lovely getting to know you."

She smiled in awe after reading his short but sweet biography. Almost forgetting he had already sent her a message. She opened it to find his cellphone number with a heart next to it. "Wasting no time I see" Bianca thought to herself. She took off for work after saving his number. She arrived at the offices, went up to her own and was met with Gabriel fixated on work. Without a word she passed him like he was not even there. She went into her office and closed the door behind her leaving a regretful Gabriel sighing. She opened her eyes to a freshly ordered breakfast from her favourite restaurant and a note "I hope you enjoy your breakfast Miss Benson. I am sorry for my recent behaviour. G." With a thankful smile, she ate the breakfast, afterwards quickly peaked through her door "Thank you Gabe, and yes, I forgive you but i still want space" she said and quickly closed her door without awaiting for his response. He was understanding and let it go.