Chapter 1: A Fairytale.

[OVER TEXT MESSAGE]

"Oh come on Bianca, I really want you to let me do this", said Tyrene.

"Why is it such an obsession to you to get me dating again?" Bianca asked this with a confused yet curious tone, indicating her tiny bit of interest.

"You know you want me to deep down but I just need you to give me the green flag, I know you just got out of a relationship but in my defense, you did not really seem to be into him anyways.", said Tyrene.

"Fine, do it, I know you will anyways" Bianca said with indifference.

"Thanks a bunch! You will not regret it" as Tyrene Mitchell went offline to finish up Bianca Benson's dating profile, her best friend along with Sabrina Nathaniel. They were a wonderful trio that lived in 3 different countries but had one heart they called home where they met on holidays to spend together. Bianca Benson and her older sister Hailey Benson lived in England, London. Tyrene Mitchell lived in Australia, Adelaide. Sabrina Nathaniel lived in Spain, Barcelona. On holidays, they all went back home to Johannesburg, South Africa to celebrate festivities since they have all started new lives in different parts of the world. They regularly keep in touch.

[AS TYRENE TYPES AWAY FINISHING BIANCA'S PROFILE ON "US". TO HERSELF:]

"Bianca, Bianca, Bianca. I know you do not want me to do this but I really want to. Between the three of us, you are the only one who ALWAYS ends up in unstable relationships and situationships. Hopefully this app will help. It helped me with Caden, so I trust it". She added the finishing touches and posted it overnight.

[AS EVENING BLED TO NIGHTTIME, BIANCA'S PROFILE RECEIVED MASSIVE ATTENTION. BUT FROM THE RIGHT MEN? WOULD SHE LIKE ANY OF THEM?] . . .