Chapter 2 prez

I stared at the pair infront of me already knowing there was going to be hell for having a woman prospect. I dont know what the fuck i had been thinking. Maybe it was the fresh out of hell look she was sporting, that craving to do something, be something. I understood that, I think most of us here did. She looked exhausted but buzzing like she'd had too many coffees this morning.

The way she got so rialed at trigger for even suggesting she couldn't do something instantly got me intrigued. I'd stared at that photo pops had placed up there for the last few months, captivated by her beauty.

I had been thinking about her for months pathetic really. I'd never even met her and now here she is. Pregnant with my prospects baby. She had delicate face, oval shaped with freckles across her nose. Steely grey eyes that made me want to drop to my knees infront of her. Curvy but not a touch over weight. Her tee-shirt clung to her chest. A slight swell of her stomach made her curved and soft looking. Beautiful. The thought of her body only inches from mine gave me a thrill I hadn't thought would be there from looking at a picture.

'I'm going to assume you aren't returning to the army? otherwise you wouldn't be here two months before discharge.' At her nod I continued 'we going to have issues trig?' I asked pinning my eyes to his still avoiding looking at the pregnant woman to his left. He shook his head once. 'How far along are you? Any complications, appointments anything I need to know?' I asked finally turning my eyes to her steely greys. She wore a tight tank top barely covering her tits. Her skin silky and smooth.

'Ummm six months. No, got checked out after the landmine incident.' She muttered her eyes shooting to the wall behind me.

Fuckkkk

'The what' I growled as trig stood up shoving his chair backwards and grabbing her chin. 'Want to fucking repeate that.' He growled, her eyes shot to me. I raised my eye brow and leaned back into my chair crossing my arms and waiting I wanted to hear it too.

'Come on then sweetheart, spill.'