prologue

"you're so beautiful"

i looked up to see hyunjin smiling at me, as i was making flower crowns. i blushed a bit and smiled, looking away. "shut up.. you're more beautiful" i said and he chuckled. i heard a camera click and i looked up again as it clicked for the second time.

"you're literally like an angel.." he said, staring at the pictures. "stop taking pictures when i'm not ready.." "you're so pretty, i can't help it" he chuckled.

hyunjin and i were having a picnic on our favourite hill, making flower crowns and eating the fruits we brought.

"what do you wanna do this spring?" he asked, feeding me some grapes. "i don't know. but we should go shopping more often" "hm. you mean shopping dates" he said and i chuckled. "yes, we should go on dates more often"

he picked up a daisy and put it behind my ear, and took a picture again. "i should take one for you too" i said, putting the flower crown on his head and then took the camera from him.

he looked so ethereal.

so pretty.

the daisies complimented his blonde hair so perfectly, his big plump lips forming a smile, his siren yet soft eyes and his perfect features glowing even under the shade.

"lix, if you're going to take it then take it quickly.." he said and i shook my thoughts off, taking the perfect shot. but then again, any picture with him would be perfect.

"you look beautiful" i said, giving him the camera back. "make another for yourself, let's match" he said, plucking more daisies from the surroundings and placed them in front of me.

"wait, let's take pictures of our matching rings! with the daisies, that'll look so cute" he exclaimed. he's like a little kid, and he's older than me.

we've already taken tons of pictures of our couple rings since we bought them and he had already posted them lots of times.

"woah, definitely posting this on my story tonight"

"you've posted them too many times, hyune.."

"so what, can't i brag about my beautiful angel?" he smiled, lifting my chin up. "i want to make the whole world jealous" he chuckled and i did the same.

very soon, the day had come to an end and we had to go home.

on the ride home, we played songs, singing together, holding hands and the sun had already set.

"sunsets are so pretty.. we should take lots of pictures when we go outside again"

"you remind me of sunsets.."

"oh? you remind me of sunny days"

-

i arrived home and he walked me to the porch, helping me bring the baskets. "do you have plans tomorrow?"

"no, do you?" i asked.

"perfect! we should go to the beach"

"i love the beach.."

"i know. so get ready for tomorrow, and i'll pick you up okay?"

"alright. get home safely, okay?" i smiled and he leaned down to kiss me. "see you tomorrow angel. love you" he whispered and i blushed a bit, looking down.

"love you too" i said and kissed him again.

he smiled walking away from the porch and waved at me before getting into his car again. i blew him a kiss and watched as he drove off.

i sighed, smiling and went inside.

"welcome back sweetie, did you have a great time?" rachel asked as i walked into the kitchen, taking the containers out of the basket. "hm. it was beautiful.. mind if i get some nap? i'm quite tired" i asked.

"it's okay, mom and dad will be home soon, i'll call when dinner's ready" she said and i smiled. "thanks rachel"

i headed to my bedroom and plopped onto the soft mattress, and quickly fell into a deep sleep.