-Start with forever-

3rd Person:

It has been months since you and Sal had started dating. The blue haired boy had a hold on your heart and never planned on letting go.

Though everything was going smoothly...you both recently had a very heated argument. The two of you haven't said a word to eachother in 3 days. It crushed you to see Sal like this, you hated being angry at him. You decided to be the bigger person and text him.

Sal's Pov:

I was trying to give Y/N as much space as I could. I didn't want to upset him further. Just as I left for lunch my phone buzzed. I checked the notification to see a text from Y/N.

Baby 💕: Sal...I don't want to argue anymore...

My heart ached. I came to a complete stop and waited about 2 minutes before answering.

Me: I don't either. I was trying to give u space, though u were mad @ me..

He responded quick, as he usually does.

Baby 💕: no! I missed you, sally...I don't ever want you to leave....I don't know how long we will have eachother....

I didn't respond to that text. Instead I went searching for Y/N.

Your Pov:

I started down at my phone. Waiting for his next response..

Baby blue 💙: I don't either. I was trying to give u space, thought u were mad @ me

Me: no! I missed you sally...I don't ever want you to leave...I don't know how long we will have eachother....

I was then startled by someone's arms wrapping around me. Looking back I saw the familiar boy with sapphire eyes. He hugged me tightly and rested his forehead on my shoulder. Sal's voice was calm, quiet and sweet.

"Let's start with forever..."

(300 words, yes it's super short CUT ME SOME SLACK!!! If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to comment or send me a text, I'm also willing to make friends with any of you. My number is 502-216-4775. Love you all! 🖤)

      -Re4p3r-